Chapter 9: The night of the party

It's been about a week and half since me and Matt broke up. I'm pretty sure he's going to be at my party tonight. I have all my friends come over to the house so we can leave on the jet together.
"Hey" says Nat
Ohhh hey what's up? I reply
What are you going to wear tonight? I know you're going to try to make Matt jealous!
You already know girl, and I'm going to wear this dress with some vans. But I'm not only worried about Matt there will be other guys too!!
Ohhh you bad, alright let's get ready.
So we take about an hour and half to get ready, my chofer comes and tells us that the cars are ready. We hop in and head out to east of town.
Alright girls are y'all ready? Let's take some shots before the party! When we get of the jet the cars are already waiting for us. We hop in and head out to my lake house.
       It was like a ten minute drive we get there and people had already begun to shown up. I promised my dad not to drink so much since I'm the hostess. But we'll see where it goes!
    Shit I say to myself Matts here FUCK. Stay cool Ali stay cool
Hey Nat let's go another round! I feel someone's hand go around my waist! Dude wtf who are you? Get off of me! I turn around and notice it's Matt. "You didn't miss me baby?" He was already drunk. "No of course not you dumbass get away from me!" I tell him. I walk away, the house is getting flooded by people from different places. I see some old friends and their friends. I walk up to my old friend Alex
Dude hey, omg it's been so long I'm so happy you could make it!
A - I know Ali, I missed you. It has been a long time! Hey let me introduce you to some of my friends, this is Luke, Daniel and Jonathan
Hey what's up, when I looked up and locked eyes with Luke my heart kind of stopped for a bit. Luke is this very tall guy like 6'4, green eyes  and light brown hair. He's a very attractive guy with amazing bone structure. In other words dreamy.
L- Oh hey what's up? Have we meet before at a different party?
No I don't think so, wait wait you where at Derek's house party in San Francisco right?
L - Yeah that was me! I knew you looked familiar. I was going to talk to you but you seemed busy.
You should've and really? I was probably with my ex. Anyways let me get you a drink.
L- Alright I'll follow you, it's a pretty good party!
Really thanks! Means a lot! It's going to get better later on. I got a few surprises! Anyways how do you know Alex?
L- I met him in Boarding School. We were In the same class and we both like to party seemed like the perfect match!
I laughed, seems like Alex I can't believe he came it's been like years. It's pretty great that he brought you ;)
L- You think so? Thanks for the drink. But let me get to know you better!
Alright what do you want to know I'm an open book?
L - What's your favorite color?
Where are you studying?
Tell me a secret?
It's grey, I'm studying at The Spence School in New York and I told you a secret it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
L- Hey me too! Nice I'm going to transfer to Dalton in a few days actually. Smart I like that.
We'll hit me up when you're in the city so you don't get lost I laugh. Here's my number (212)742-2985
L- Thanks, I'll hit you up soon ;)
UGHH he's so fine, mhmm lets see what can happen.
For the rest of the night Luke and I dance and talk making each other laugh. We go our separate ways when he leaves. The party ended at 6 am I knock out immediately.