Chapter 4 : Root of all Evil

MONEY, that's all the world cares about. Well that's only on my side of town. Everyone here revolves around money. And I can say form experience because that's all my dad ever cares about. How much money is coming in and out, but mostly he doesn't care about how much goes out. He always says "That's exactly what it's for to spend so spend spend spend." But money is everything here you can do whatever you want with money.
But a part of that is scary because on my side of town you can buy anyone with money. Not as a slave but what I mean is that here money buys you freedom. Let me give you some examples you're smoking weed or doing coke and someone catches you. All you have to say is "how much to keep your mouth shut?" . I say this because I have personally done this and mostly everyone here has done it. Especially my parents.
We practically own this city, and we don't get caught that easily. But when someone new is to town we have to lay some ground rules. Like don't get in our way and we won't have problems. I wish Olivia's family would understand. Our family have been rivals with them since my grandpas was a little kid. But they always try to poke the bear. Onto that later, but we have to show that the Hunters own this town.
But honestly I love not having to worry about a thing. About maxing out my credit card or over spending. Because that's what we do well all we do. We don't wear the same shoes twice or even the same outfit. Not even our underwear. My wardrobe consists of Channel, Givenchy, Prada, Gucci, Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren those are the only ones I can think of. But having this life style gets old after a while. I hate getting recognized every where I go. Even though we aren't celebrities we sure are treated like some. We don't wait in line, we have people do our stuff I don't even need to sharpen a pencil or get my purse. We have people to do that.
But this life isn't real it's not everything you want. Because when you focus to much on the money. You lose sight of what's important you lose the value of morals. But like I've said before this lifestyle has a price. But are you willing to pay it?

I honestly didn't know were I was going with this chapter oh we'll I hope you enjoyed this I want to hear some opinions so give me some feed back guysssss