Chapter 7: 8:20 am

"I'm so outraged of what Matt commented, he's supposed to have my back not some whores! Whatever I'm done for the night. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I text Nat
The sound of my alarm wakes me up, it's barely 6:30 am. I don't even feel like looking at Matt at this point. I'm still very upset about what he commented. I needed to relax so I jumped in the shower when I get it out its 7:03 am. Time to get ready and head to school, while I'm waiting for the my driver I'm ordering my Starbucks order like every morning.
I get to school around 7:45 enough time to sit in the courtyard while I wait for Nat & Emily. While I'm waiting for them to get here I hear this voice across the courtyard from the football field. It's Matthews, he's laughing about some nonsense like always. I'm just sitting there in my regular table scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. When I feel an arm around me its Matt. I've never felt so disgusted. I'm not paying attention to him, he's still talking to his friends. All I'm thinking to myself is "Oh my god they're so annoying!"
When his friends leave to go get breakfast Matt finally says.
M: "Whats up with you? Why are you quite? Come on babe talk to me!"
I just sit there not saying a word.
M: "Allison, damn it talk to me! What did I do?"
    I say "Are you being serious? You don't know what you did? What the hell is wrong with you I just can't believe you—"
      M: "Believe what? Huh?, you're just being crazy like always"
    "Excuse me? Me? Being crazy?" I say
     M:"You're always like that I'm getting tired of this"
    "Oh yeah I'm thrilled to be in this relationship too! It's just so amazing." I say sarcastically.
    M:"What's wrong with you? I don't even know why you're all mad."
   I look at my phone and see the time it's 8:20 am and then I say "You know what I'm done here I'll see you later." I say, I get up and leave to homeroom.

I know I haven't wrote in forever, sorry I just didn't have any inspiration. I know this argument was pretty petty but whatever.