Episode 2 Scene 6

"Sita Pokhrel is my grandmother. Thank you for everything Anjil. I was inspired by your thought", her message read.

I was happy to see this message. I was happier to see that the girl whom I am already attracted with is actually inspired by me; sad to know that she is inspired by a thought which is actually not mine.

I do not want to remember my past but yet the situation drives me there. I was once ruled by an amazing person. I would like to call her amazing because despite I have left that person somewhere in the dark shell of my past and locked it, I am amazed that still I find her as the most wonderful person on the earth. I am amazed that still her smile is the best medicine and wish for her happiness.

But she was about to get replaced and I needed that!

It was, actually, her idea then to take me to an old age homes. She often came with ideas-most of them were weird but this one was a really good idea. So while we were there, we met this lady named Sita Pokhrel.

The girl who I do not want to quote with a name used to prepare her a home-made rice pudding just because Sita ama loved rice pudding. I was inspired by this attitude of her.

Sita Pokhrel, aged 87, is one of the members of Old age homes. She is kept in a mental ward in old-age home situated in Pashupati Nath in Gausala. Perhaps you can even meet her these days if you go in Old Age home in Gausala. She used to cry everyday complaining that despite her hard work and true love for her children she was left alone. The old lady used to cry in her arms while I used to look how the then girl would shower the love upon her. While she did so, Sita ama would just lean on her lap and say: "You know I had a granddaughter like you. I wish you were my grand-daughter"? This would touch us every time.

Since she was a patient of mental issue, she was often ignored. When we asked where she lived, she told that she used to live in Biratchowk. Biratchowk is almost 3 to 5 km from Itahari which is in Eastern Development Region in Nepal. She told that she was brought by her son with a promise that he would return in few days. She kept counting hours and then days and then months and also years, but he never returned. This hurt her so much that she became a mental patient.

She has not just lost her mental balance; she also doesn't remember any new person she meets. However she can remember how her son betrayed her.

If you give your mother a reason to cry, you are paving your path to hell.

I was actually amazed with the facts in life and how they connected. Nature is smarter then we think. It already had this plan more than five years before to make me meet the Nabil Girl and thus he crashed me with Sita Pokhrel-The one who unknowingly kept referring about her grand-daughter who now appeared in my life as the "Nabil Girl".

I used to go to meet Sita ama* once in a month or two (alone) to give her a company. May be she saw me once or twice trying to help her grandmother.

When the nature has a plan to connect whatever you do just falls on the right place without much effort.

One part of the question was solved as now I knew why she was getting so close with me. However, it struck me very badly that she had been a stalker since last few years. She was around me after see realized that I had helped her grandmother. It was nice in a sense, but again very disturbing for me.

However, I felt a small pinch in my heart.

So, this whole time when I was around with her wondering that she might be in love with me was actually her having a good impression about what I did being inspired from other.