Chapter 3

Kaneki POV

I then looked at her and smiled

"Thanks" I replied

Then Touka finished eating and walked towards us.

"Hey Kaneki it's your turn" Touka said with a smirk. "Alright, but then we have to get some for Hinami and Mr.Yoshimura as well." I told them as I began to walk ahead of them

"Of course. And by the way Kaneki. Rize was a fool. She thought she could be gluttonous and get away with it. Don't let her turn you on that path" Scarlet told me with a frown as she walked next to me.

"I know" I told her as I put my mask on. We then reached my favorite hunting spot. Which was an old abandoned building.

Scarlet POV

I just watched as he put his mask on.

"This is his favorite spot" Touka whispered to me

"You girls wait here" Kaneki told us as he entered the abandoned building.

"3...2...1..." Touka counted down and then all of a sudden we hear a teenage girl screaming. But the screaming stopped and it became silent.

Kaneki then walked out of the building while licking some of the blood off his finger. "Now that was tasty" He said with a grin

My heart flutter as I watched him and I looked into his demon eye. I loved the sadistic psychotic ghouls.

"Now let's go hunt for your friends." I said with a smirk while my eyes turned to their black and red form and I let them stay like that.

"You guys go, I have to go back and take care of Hinami. I don't trust Nishiki with her" Touka told us as she put her mask on. She waved at us goodbye as she began to walk away.

"See you, I'll make sure to get Hinami something extra delicious" Kaneki told Touka as he licked his lips and his eye turned back to a black and red one.

I nodded, "No problem. We've got this" I said with a wink as me and Kaneki started to walk the other direction.

"You ready" he asked me with a smile. " I'm always ready" I snickered, winking at him

He then flashed me a smile that made me blush under my mask.We ran out top of the building.

"Mind showing me your favorite hunting spot" He asked me

I then smiled at him, "Of course." I told him as I lead him to an old hangout spot for teens. There was a boy and a girl together, "You can take one and I will take the other" I said with a smile

"Sure, sounds great" Kaneki said as he went after the guy and stabbed him, "Sorry about that dude" He said with a smirk on his face as he picked up the body.

I smirked as I walked up behind the girl, I took off my mask and took a bite out of her neck. Which instantly killed her. I licked my lips slowly.

"It can't hurt to snack. I hope you don't mind, Kaneki." I said as I licked some blood off my finger tips and then threw the body over my shoulder.