Ch.4-Concert With A Bit Of An Unexpected Surprise

Kendra’s POV-

“Check, check 1 2 3 check, check okay Nina it works.”

“Wait let me check this one. Check, check okay this works. 1 2 3 check, check haha this is fun.”

“Beep beep boop this if fun, okay but we should put the microphones down now.”

“No come on the guys are busy anyways lets have some fun.”

“Fine but if we get in trouble then I’m blaming you.”

“We won’t get in trouble.”

“Okay bu-“

I was cut off by Nina starting to sing “Love Song” by Sara Bareilles. I shrugged and started to sing along with her.

By the time we ended the song we burst out laughing. How did checking if the microphones worked lead to singing?

Unfortunately, when I looked over all the guys were there clapping. They heard us sing…that’s no bueno. I looked over to Nina and saw her face was blazing red. I just embraced the moment and bowed.

“Why are you blushing Nina you were the one with the idea!” I said just trying to embarrass her more. I think it worked.

“Don’t blush that was honestly really good,” Niall said.

“Really Niall? Well I’m glad we don’t sound like dying cats,” I said.

“Amazing! You girls should have your own show.”

“Thanks Louis, now if you guys excuse me I’m going to get the tomato here to stop blushing,” I said as I dragged Nina off of the stage with me.

Once we were at the snack table I tuned to look at Nina who was still in a state of shock.

“Nina darling calm down.”

“I can’t I sang in front of my boyfriend.”

“I did too, and Niall liked it he said we were really good!”

“He has to say that he’s my boyfriend!”

“Nina it was your idea!”

“Yes, but I didn’t thi-”

I cut her off this time by putting something in her mouth, I’m not quite sure what it was but it was on the snack table so I’m assuming its edible.

She looked at me like I was crazy and once she swallowed she started babbling about how stupid that was and blah blah blah. I wasn’t paying much attention because frankly I’m tired and I need sleep!

“Are you even paying attention Kendra?!”

“No I’m not.”

“Well then!”

“Nina, I’m tired okay!”

“Why don’t we just go back to the hotel? The show isn’t for a couple of hours.”

“That’s true! You want to come with me?”

“Sure, let’s go tell the guys.”

We went to tell they guys and they said it was fine as long as we made it back for the show, because they wanted us to see it. So we took the car back to the hotel and once we got there I took a nap with Dusty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kendra are you ready? The show starts in half an hour!”