Ch.16-Brazil's A Great Place To Have Your Boyfriend Stolen

Complete Name of the Chapter: Brazil's A Great Place To Have Your Boyfriend Stolen :)

Kendra’s POV-

2 Weeks Later

“Louis stop! Liam do something!”

An egg came flying towards me but I quickly dodged it.

So, earlier today Niall and Louis betted on who could eat more donuts in a minute. Louis won (surprisingly) and then Niall claimed that Louis cheated. Louis said that he’d won fairly and got mad so he threw a donut at Niall. That started this food fight that I’m currently in the middle of. Zayn, Harry, and Nina all joined in while Liam and I have been trying to stop it.

I refuse to think that Louis and Niall would be so stupid as to start a food fight inside a tour bus, but I’ve been wrong many times before.

“Liam what should we do?!”

“Well…if you can’t fight them join them!”

He then started to throw around food too.

“Really?! Come on!”

I shrugged and picked up a yogurt cup and threw it at Harry. It landed right on his shirt and splattered all over it.

“Oh, haha I’m sorry,” I told him as I laughed. He picked up another egg and threw it at me. This time it did hit me.

“Ewww!”

I then started to throw things at everyone else. After a while we were all covered in all sorts of things, and it smelled weird.

Paul suddenly came in and he looked mad.

“What’s going on?! You need to clean everything up and go pick up Clarissa at the airport, now!”

He then left and I started laughing and soon everyone started laughing, too.

“Oh man, we have to pick up Clarissa,” Nina said.

“Oh yeah.”

We all groaned a bit. Man, we really don’t like Clarissa.

“Let’s get cleaned up kiddies!” Liam said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Harry! Liam! Niall! Zayn! Louis!” Clarissa exclaimed in her high-pitched voice.

“Oh look she knows your names!” I said.

“Kendra…it’s nice to see you too.”

I just nodded as we all walked back to the car. We all piled into the car. I sat in-between Harry and Louis. I put my head on Harry’s shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

“So how’ve you guys been?” Clarissa asked.

“Good,” Liam replied.

“Kendra how are you and Harry?”

“Perfect honey thanks,” I replied.

“So what do you guys want to do later?” she said enthusiastically.

“We were planning on just staying in,” Niall said.

“Guys, we can’t be so boring! Let’s do something fun! Where are we now?”

“We’re in Brazil and soon we’ll be headed to Dublin.”

“Oh perfect! We can go to an art museum around here!”

“How do you know all of this?” I asked her.

“Because I’ve been to Brazil before dear.”