Imagine - Death

Matt-

"Matt no please you're a survivor come on please!" You shout, ripping into your wrist with your vampire teeth. Pressing your wrist to his lips, you desperately listen for a heartbeat.You hug his body close and sob so much you can't breath anymore, you can't accept that your blue eyed human was gone forever. You look down to see the Gilbert wring on his finger and nearly shout with joy; Matt awakes with a loud gasp and you hold him like he's your life raft. "Matt," you say, not knowing weather your laughing or crying anymore. "I'm here Y/N," he reassures you and in that moment you've never believed anything more in your life.

Bonnie-

"Bonnie you don't have to do this!" You shout. "If I do this elena will be safe and that's all I need to do!" She shouts. "But I love you!" You shout running towards her. She holds her hand out and you go flying into a tree, a piece of wood loving in your heart. The last thing you see is the despair in her eyes, the last thing you hear is her distressed scream.

Jeremy-

You watch as silas drains the blood from the person you love the most. You can't even say a word, you're to shocked to even scream or cry out. Silas speeds off and Jeremy drops to the ground, and you rush towards his dying body. "Jeremy please don't leave me" you sob laying your head on his chest listening to his slowing heartbeat. "I love you" he chocked out.

Years later when you finally gather up enough courage to visit his grave, you collapse in front off it. "I'll never forget you jer, as long as I live I'll always love you" you sob not feeling his hand on your shoulder.

As he watches you cry he knows you'll be reunited.

Someday...

Mason-

"It's been a year since mason died. I killed him get over it already Y/N I'm youre brother. It's not like he actually cared about you" damon told you. "We loved each other" you shouted, tears spilling out of your eyes and down your cheeks. "You don't even know what love is" he tells you walking away from you. "I did" you whisper quietly, taking off your daylight ring and putting it down on the table.

Kai-

"Kai I can't believe you killed her! Joe was your sister, and her death should have hurt you. Would you kill me and laugh about it?" You shouted throwing a glass at the wall beside his head in rage. He goes to put his hand on your arm but you push him away. "Were done Kai. Don't call me or text me anymore." You shout walking out of the house making sure to slam the door on the way out.

As your walking across the road a car speeds down the road and hits you, killing you instantly. You never even got to say goodbye.

Klaus-

"Y/N!" He screams pushing past the crowds of people, to see you lying on the floor with a bullet in your stomach. He lets out a pained scream and falls to his knees next to your dying body. "I..  I love you Klaus, and you'll move on from me. I want you to move on from me... I'll see you again one day my love," you let out one last breath before dying in his arms. Just like that the woman he's loved for over 500 years is dead. He'll see you again one day. Even if he has to wait a thousand years.

Mary Louise-

"Come on Mary Louise lighten up were safe. Rayna Cruise is long behind us and probably hunting after those idiot Salvatore brothers as we speak darling" you giggle and pull her along the sandy beach. You pull her in for a soft and loving kiss, you're about to go further when you feel something sharp go through your back. You look back to see Rayna Cruise standing with a big smirk on her face. You fall forward into your lovers arms. As you take your last breath all you think about is your love.

Katherine-

"Katerina Petrova you should have known that I would catch you eventually" klaus grinned. "Y/N run!" She yells to you but you refuse and grab for her hand. "If you die I do to!" You shout pulling her close. Klaus raises a stake and plunges it through her back and it pierces through her heart and into mine. Our lips press together as you are watch the light fade from her beautiful coffee coloured eyes.