A Song Line That Relates To You

Stefan-  'split second and you disappeared and I was all alone' (Like I'm Gonna Lose You)

Damon- 'We were always meant to say goodbye, even with our fist held high it never would have worked out right' (Already Gone)

Elena- 'The power of love force from above, cleaning my soul' (The power of love)

Caroline- 'So be the girl you loved, be the girl you loved. I'll wait so show me why you're strong' (retrograde)

Bonnie- 'I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere I would have followed you" (Say Something)

Tyler- 'Your heart is cold and how am I the one that you've chosen to love' (Don't deserve you)

Kol- 'something about you, it's like a addiction. Hit me with your best shot honey' (Certain Things)

Kai- 'I drive you crazy but you always return. If I fall short if I break rank its a Bloodsport but I understand' (Bloodsport)

Klaus- 'Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful' (Young and Beautiful)

Elijah- 'I can stay awake for days if that's what you want, be you're number one' (Human)

Silas- 'Forever is not enough, let me lay my head down on the shadow by your side. Don't let me go hold me in you're beating heart' (Don't let me go)

Nora- 'say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset' (Wildest Dreams)

Matt- 'I could make you want me make you need me make you mine' (make me holy)

Enzo- 'but if we're strong enough to let it in. If we're strong enough to let it go." (Let It All Go)

Liv- 'Throw me in a landfill don't think about the consequences. Throw me in a dark put don't think about the choices you made." (Landfill)

Haley- ' I was sort of punk rock you grew up on hip hop, I fit you better than you're favourite sweater' (Blue Jeans)

Lexi- 'Everything I want everything I need I found it in you' (So High)