#10- In the End (A/N)

May 29th 

I want to know if anyone will be here after I die. I want to know if my journals will be used like Anne Frank's diary was. I want to know if the world would come back after this. I want to know if I can keep going. I want to know if I am a coward for ending it so soon, even if it will happen for me. I want to know why I did not do this sooner.

I need to know why I should keep going. I need to know if I am being stupid. I need to know why I have yet to do this. I need to know if Jordan will be okay. I need to know if Emma will be okay. I need to know if my parents will see me smile if I keep living.

I know that I am tired of living this way. I know that my family will have more food without me here. I know that I am done with this life. I know that Jordan should not have stopped me before. I know that this has been a long time coming. I know that when I reach the last page, the book is over.

My book is almost over. I am glad it was short lived. I am glad I spent the last while high and drunk; it was nice to go out with a bang. I will give all of the leftovers to Emma so she can finish my legacy. I know this time not to wait to bleed out. It is easier to drink bleach. Maybe they will not put this last part in because of how pointless it is.

Maybe anyone who reads this finds where I went wrong and avoid that issue themselves. Maybe Emma will understand why I did what I did. Maybe Dad won't blame himself. Maybe Mom won't blame herself. Maybe Jordan will forget I existed. Maybe Gramps will come back. Maybe I will see Gran.

Mom, I will always be thankful for what you did for me. Dad, thank you for raising me correctly. Jordan, thank you for looking out for me. Emma, don't do what I did; I am weak and a coward. I know you are not a coward, Emma.

Do not make my mistakes. This is my last page and it is time to finish the book. 

A/N: 

I know this was short. I really could not see myself continuing the story or seeing anyway to continue it because i did not see anything to make it interesting. i really hope you guys liked this story.