And Wake Up Breathing

I woke up with a start, not believing where I was: Frank Iero's bedroom. In Frank Iero's bed. With Frank Iero sleeping soundly beside me.

Last night couldn't have been real; an illusion? No - I'm high. Or I was high. No way that was real... Or was it?

I got up to go to the bathroom, and on my way I saw the trash can - right on top, there was a used condom. I didn't dream it... But that meant I had done it with Frank Iero. Frank Fucking Iero. Wow.

I splashed water on my face, a feeble attempt to get me out of this nightmare. I couldn't have done it with Frank Iero, it's borderline impossible...

And yet, there was the condom, and I was feeling rather stiff...

His arms draped my shoulders then, and I jumped. The placement of his arms kept me from running like hell.

"Good morning, sunshine." He kissed my cheek, and hugged me tight. Intrusive butterflies fluttered in my stomach, forcing a blush onto my already pink cheeks.

"Did last night happen?" I inquired, still looking for a way out.

He bit his lip, a naughty expression on his face. "Oh, yes it did. And it was the best I've ever had in my entire life."

FUCK! There was no way out! I couldn't weasel my way out of this, there was nowhere to turn-

Wait.

Did he just say it was 'the best he's ever had in his entire life'?

Fuckboy Frank Iero?

Sex with me was the best in his life?

Really?!?

"Don't we have to go to school?" I tried to shrug him off, but it didn't work. He may look tiny and weak, but he is actually pretty strong. He is also very, very wild in the bedroom; I would know, after all. I didn't need the confirmation of my memories to know we had a good time; like I had said, I was still aching.

I walked over to the bed, where he pulled me down backwards, onto him. I couldn't keep back a giggle, and I was - against all my wishes and instincts - aroused.

I flipped myself over so I was on top of him, my knees enclosing his torso. The expression on his face was still mischievous, and I was willing to bet every dollar I owned that he was thinking about a second round.

"School isn't as important, you know." He eyed my crotch, wiggling his eyebrows. A nervous laugh emitted my lips.

"To you, obviously. But to me, school is my ticket out of here."

"One day won't kill you, Gee." My heart skipped a beat at the nickname.

I found myself giving in to him. "One more time." He grinned, and pulled me under the sheets.