You Make Up Villains

"You two are going to talk like civilized people until you sort this out. We won't let you leave until you've sorted it out." Pete thoroughly explained.

"And what if we don't work it out?" I said this with my teeth gritted.

"Then I'll chop your heads off," Mikey answered - quite seriously, might I add.

I made a heavy sigh, and turned my hate-filled eyes towards Frank. His eyes were almost just as angry as mine.

"You. Are. A. Dick." He spat.

"Don't make me the bad guy, Frank! You were the one who treated me like shit!"

"Yet I apologized, gave my heart and soul to you, and tried to make amends. But you fucking REJECTED me. I hope you like the taste of heart and soul, Gerard Way." He turned his back to me, and Pete sighed in defeat.

"You two are fucking ANIMALS. Can't you just see that both of you fucked and now-"

"That's all it's about?" Frank interrupted Pete, "because that one night wasn't just about sex."

We all looked at Frank expectantly. He cleared his throat, and continued.

"The people I've had sex with, I just had them over, we went in the bedroom, and they left. That's not all I did with Gerard. I showed him parts of me I never showed to anyone, invited him to have fun with me in a non-sexual way. He was different. And that's why I'm fucking angry that he rejected me. And if you don't move out of the way of the door, I'll crush you two."

Pete and Mikey, stunned, moved from the door and let him through. I just sat there, mouth open and heart trampled on.

"I want to go home," I softly said, trying to keep my voice level. There were tears brimming at my eyes.

"Okay, Gee, let's go home." He helped me up, he kissed Pete and then we left.