Count on me

You've been in bed for a week, only getting up for water, food and the bathroom, you felt really depressed and you didn't understand why.
April wasn't allowed to see you, Casey's rule, because of how cruel she treated you but you didn't care, April seemed like a snotty little booger from the start. Your door to your bedroom pushes open, you look up to see a smiling Casey "hey kid, how you doin" Casey sits on your bed by your feet "I-I'm fine...." You say starring at his grey t-shirt, Casey sighs "Donnie wants to come over and see how your doing, but I wanted to know if it was ok with you..?" Your heart slightly jumps at the mention of Donnie, but luckily it didn't show, or Casey didn't notice "I g-guess its ok" Casey smiles "don't worry I trust Donnie, and besides ill switch your father out in the shop, so if anything happens just holler" - "w-wait! Donnie's h-here..?" Casey looks back at you "well yeah" Casey gave you one last smile and left your bedroom.
Donnie walked in and you slightly sat up "hey {Y/N}, I wanted to change and check your wounds" Donnie said holding up a small box, you nod and take off your small silk 'jacket' that covered the top of your spaghetti strap nightgown, Donnie blushed while you did this and he had to look away or else his mind would wonder to naughty things.  Once your top was exposed he began to work on your injured arm that you got front the ice rink and then moved on to your bruises from Jennifer, the brunette. "Your arm seems to be healing, I think it might leave a light scar but I'm not completely sure" Donnie glance at you, to find that you were starring at him, Donnie blushed and quickly went back to him task "um uh y-your bruises might take a little more time to heal..." Donnie pressed on a few of your bruises lightly, making you lift your head higher for him to inspect, but when he would press to hard you would flinch "s-sorry I didn't mean to do that" he apologized, Donnie looked at them for another minute "put some ice on them and you should be good as new in a few days" Donnie smiled up to you, you nodded your head, then Donnie remembered your badly bruised leg and gulped "um {Y/N}, I need to see your l-leg" you stare at Donnie for another second and you moved your blanket fully off you, exposing your pink and black silk nightgown           ( picture above ).
Once Donnie was done with inspecting you and done putting on new bandages, he sat next to you as you starred blankly at your bedroom floor "you know, if you want, you could talk to me" Donnie said resting his hand on your knee, your heart jumped and skipped but you nodded, Donnie frowned and checked the time 10:48 "well I should get going, and you need to get some rest" Donnie said as he grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around you, you lay down as Donnie wraps you. You face your door as you snuggle into your blankets, you watch as Donnie picks up a few things from your floor and makes his way towards your bedroom door "w-wait!" You say sitting up slightly, making Donnie come back in alarm, you bite you lip "c-can you s-stay with me until I-I fall asleep...?" Donnie takes a deep breath and smiles, revealing his cute gap "sure {Y/N}, just until you fall asleep" you smile at him as he sits next to you, but after a minute you begin to toss and turn, unable to fall asleep "Donnie.......I can't sleep" he chuckles at you and makes himself comfortable, laying himself next to you "want me to sing to you? I know a good song" you laugh lightly and nod your head as you snuggle up to Donnie's side.

_____________________________
Bruno Mars - count on me
_____________________________

" if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find out "
Donnie blushed as he sings this, he didn't entirely think this song threw
" if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you "

You blush as you slowly burry your face into Donnie's plastron
" find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need"
Donnie wraps his arm around your shoulders in a small side hug
" you can count on me like 1. 2. 3, I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4. 3. 2, you'll be there, cause that's what friends are suppose to do oh yeah "

Donnie hums in your ear as your eyes begins to droop
" if your tossin and your turnin and you just can't fall asleep, I'll sing a song beside you, and if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will, remind you "
You unconsciously wrap your arms around Donnie's waist and pull your leg over his, as you fall into a deeper slumber
" ooh find out what we're made of, when we are called to help are friends in need "

" you can count on me like 1. 2. 3, I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4. 3. 2, you'll be there, cause that's what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah "
Donnie blushed as you continue to snuggle into him like a gigantic teddy bear
" you'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, never say goodbye, you know you can "
Donnie takes a deep breath as he sees your peaceful face and beautiful (H/C) fall into your face
" count on me like 1. 2. 3, I'll be there, and I k ow when I need it, I can count on you like 4. 3. 2, and you'll be there, cause that's what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah "
Donnie slowly moves himself away from your body, and covers you with your blanket
" oh, oh, you can count on me cause I can count on you "
As Donnie finishes the last note, he kisses your cheek and turns off your nightstand lamp, leaving your room with a blush and a smile planted on his face.

Did I do good!?
I hope I did.
Like I said guys, if you have any ideas or suggestions, please leave a comment or private message me.
Thank you!
Bye bye, till next time my Lovies!
😂😍🐙😎🙊🙈🙉🐢😇👌🏼😈😘😆😉

...