Prologue

What happens when you wake up into a world that you never expect

A world that only exists through a screen of device or a computer

I'm talking about the Minecraft world of course...The world of cubes and carefree players

But through the screen, there is an actual world that exists through programing and codes that Notch had created...

This world is called Minecraftia, similar to Minecraft. Minecraftia was what Notch called it. Minecraftia was the original Minecraft game that never surfaced, but stayed hidden. Notch recreated the game after an unfortunate incident occur.  Minecraftia never launched after that. Notch redesigned it's programing and it is the game we know today. But Notch knows that Minecraftia still exists...for it's a plague on his mind with the guilt it creates each year..

Minecraftia was the original game, Minecraft was just it's sequel for a game that was never released into the general public. Minecraftia is more challenging, Minecraft is basically a free roam game. Minecraftia had no reset button, Minecraft you have unlimited lives. Minecraftia is meant to be a real survival of the fitness and a game that basically makes virtual reality and oculus rifts look like last year's news. For he got it working but never expected for the damaged it caused that day.

Of course the world would love this game for all the offers it holds. For all the amazing times it could have had with the people of this planet. Yet, Minecraftia is too unpredictable. It's a little to real. Someone named the GameMaster hacked into the Minecraftia mainframe and changed something. Something big, something dangerous. It can now go into the Minecraft mainframe and pull random players out of the Minecraft world and pull them into the Minecraftian world. Leaving them trapped, forced to play the game that Notch originally created and wanted Minecraft to really be.

This is not the first time this incident has occurred. Not by a long shot. Notch knows of this hacker and does nothing to save the players stuck inside the Minecraftian world. For 499 players disappear mysteriously. Their subconscious injected into the game, leaving their bodies on Earth empty shells on the edge of death.

500 players go in.......499 die.....1 survives...but if you do not win in time...you become a program...easily controlled by the GameMaster...It's a no win game for the players for only The GameMaster wins and there is nothing or no one that tries to stop him from doing his
Game Hack

It's time....It's time for the next set of 500 players...for the clock is counting down the days for another game to start, but this year...things are different. The Pack isn't letting this GameMaster kill their best friend...but can they save Mitch in time before he becomes nothing but stray pixels or a program stuck in the Minecraftia Mainframe..
forever

Update Day for this book is....Tuesday! O and what do you think of it? I totally wrote this prologue last minute..not kidding. I wrote it in five minutes so....