Ch. Four

Jerome's P.O.V
I scroll down the comments on the video I posted days ago. It's the truth or dare thing we did. Most comments are saying it's funny, but almost all are asking about Mitch. We haven't told them yet about it and I kinda of done want to. But I think I should. The others and I have been looking into this problem for hours and hit nothing but dead ends. I sit criss cross in my chair. I go to the set up and start recording. I stare at the camera for a second before I shake my head.

"Whoa awkward. But anyway hey guys. We need to talk. Now I know that I posted a video a couple of days ago about the truth or dare. But lets get pass that and to the meaty gritty. This is about Mitch. Last livestream we, us the pack, did he passed out and wouldn't wake up. We ended the livestream because of that and that's the last you heard of it. But...we took him to the hospital a few hours after he passed out. He wouldn't wake up. I thought he passed out from exhaustion, I didn't know he fell into a freaking coma. But yeah, that's what's going on guys. Sorry for going dark for so long. We needed time to...adjust to this. He still hasn't woken up yet. But don't worry guys, he will. We will keep you posted, expect for some days with no videos till Mitch is awake. Bye guys." I said. I end the recording and just upload it to YouTube immediately and title it, Mitch's condition. I don't know what else to call it but I lean back waiting the upload bar going up slowly. My door opens and Preston comes in with papers.

"Jerome check this out. We did some more digging and found something." He said. Rob and Vikk come in.

"Where's Lachlan?" I ask.

"He is the one that found this and is passed out on the couch." Vikk said. I reach for the papers and try to grab them but Rob pushes Preston's arm away.

"Whoa wait. Let me warn you-" I stand up.

"Give it to me." I said. I grab the papers and start reading them.

"Just stay calm Jerome." Preston said. My eyes go wide.

"W-What is this?" I ask looking at them.

"This happens every year. And under the same circumstances." Vikk said.

"It has to do with Minecraft. It's got to." Preston said. I look at each one of them.

"So what are we suppose to do about that? Guys we didn't really think this through." I said. Rob crosses his arms.

"We are going to talk to the creator of Minecraft himself." Rob said.

"Okay, but Mojang HQ is in Sweden." I said. They stare at me for a second.

"Wait really?" Vikk asks. I nod and cross my arms.

"Okay, then we are going to Sweden." Rob said.

"No wait a second. It will seem pretty fishy that we are just packing up our bags and going to Sweden all of a sudden in a time like this." Preston said.

"Yeah it would. One or two of us need to stay behind for Mitch." I said.

"Preston and Rob can stay behind. Jerome, Lachlan, and I get to go to Sweden." Vikk said. I smile a little as Preston and Rob start to protest.

"I want to stay for Mitch, but I want to talk to Notch directly. You guys are gonna take care of Mitch for us." I said.

"Now wait. What about Mitch's girlfriend? Does she even know?" Rob asks. I shake my head.

"We never told her. I don't have Jess's phone number." I said. (Now Jess not as Ahpmau people!!! Mitch's girlfriend IRL name is Jess) 

"She's probably still at her college in Canada." Rob said. I shake my head.

"No I remember Mitch being excited and saying that he was gonna pick her up from the airport...what's the date?" I ask. Preston pulls out his phone and looks at it.

"It's June 10th." He said.

"He was gonna pick her up in two days." I said.

"Alright, are you sure you don't have her number?" Vikk asks. I shake my head.

"Mitch's parents have to have it. I'll give them a call since I have their number." I said. I pick up my phone from my desk and start dialing in the number.

-----------------
Hey guys!!!! Sorry for lacking updates with this story. But thanks for waiting!! If you can't already tell by how the chapters are set up, it will be taking turns. One chapter from in game and the next will be the Pack. Then in game and then the Pack. So yeah guys....hope you are enjoying the story so far!!

BBYYYEEE!!