Ch. Three

Mitch's P.O.V
It's about Day 157. The days are shorter, and the nights are longer then the real world. To be honest, I sort of got use to be here. The GameMaster never expected for us to take this long. I'm still a solo player, and I'm staying that way. The GameMaster said only one can win, so if I joined someone, there would be trouble of who would win. My Black Archer Class sort of got out. Players know, but they are just mostly looking for me since I'm a YouTuber. It's sort of like when a massive swarm of fans surrounds celebrities but you know, they aren't trying to kill them.

Guilds have formed, only 324 out of 500 players remain. That's alot. Right now it's nighttime. The program world is so weird. It's nothing like the real world. The food is better here then the real world. I sit on a tree branch and put my back against the trunk of the tree. My leg swings while my other is on the tree. I pull out an apple and take a bite of it.

I did meet this one player. But she's in a guild. She asked me to join their guild, and I really rather not. O course I know she is following me since staying quiet was never her strong suite. Crystal climbs onto the tree limb next to me. Speaking of her.

"Crystal your not very quiet." I said taking another bite of my apple.

"Your hearing skill is way off the charts unlike any other player. Paranoid much?" She asks. I look other at her. Crystal Jones or CJ. She is a pretty good fighter. She has waist long wavy blonde hair with turquoise tips, bright blue eyes, red and black checkered flannel tied around her waist, a black tank top with a white skull on it, black converses, black leggings, and her in game name is Crystal_Playz. I look away from her.

"No. Most players who are killed are due to sneak attacks." I said. CJ nods a little.

"True. True." She said.

"Why did you follow me out here?" I ask.

"Why are you out here? It's dangerous to come outside during night." She said. I shrug a little.

"Never had a problem before, I come out every night. Haven't died yet." I said taking another bite of my apple and Crystal shifts and faces towards me.

"So that's how you want to play this game. Throwing your life away, not caring." She said.

"I care....you know the rules CJ. There can only be one winner. Won't be me by a long shot." I said. Crystal puts her hands on her branch and looks down.

"You don't know that." She said. She looks at me and my eyes meet hers. I stare at her for a second. "Apparently your not the first YouTuber to get sucked into this. Another one was here two years ago." I look away from her. Well it's not any YouTuber I know.

"Who?" I ask. I look at her.

"Um..I don't know if I should tell you." She said. I turn towards her a little. It has to be one I know if she said that.

"Crystal who is it?" I ask.

"Seto." She said. I stare at her for a second.

"No. No that doesn't make sense." I said. Crystal signs.

"Seto obviously loss since he hasn't shown up to YouTube in the real world since two years ago." She said. I look away from her.

"He said he was moving someplace. I thought he got a life and quit YouTube because he didn't want to do it anymore. I..I didn't know he died." I said. We stay silent for a few moments. Crystal looks over at me.

"Your aways welcome to my place Mitch. Remember that." She said. She starts climbing down. I stare off, saying nothing. She leaves. I look down and at my hand.

"I will." I said.