Ch. Eleven

Well guys...as much as I hate to say it. This is the last chapter of Game Hacked. Sorry. But this is it. I hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks for all the support for it. Expect an epilogue or maybe a sneak peek into a sequel to come out in the future. Hope you enjoy the last chapter! :)
The GameMaster's P.O.V
Day 295
Players Left: 34 out of 500

I smirk looking at the many screens.

"295 days later and only 34 players remind. This has been a good game. Can't wait for next one." I said.

"Your such a sick bastard." Seto said. I turn halfway looking at Seto. I chained him to a wall because, well he just doesn't like to listen to me. Oh I got a idea. I walk over to Seto.

"I have a job for you to do." I said.

"I don't want it." He snapped. I grab his throat and slam him against the wall. He groans in pain and grabs my wrist.

"Did that sound like I was asking you? No. I don't think I was. 34 players are left, I want you to shrink that number a little faster since there seem to be big guilds in place." I said. Seto stares at me for a second and struggles a little. He tries to kick me off him but it doesn't work. I put my other hand up and grab his shoulder. I let go of his throat. "Oohh Seto. Your not a human anymore. Your a program, my program. I control everything you do.. Now kill anyone that enters your mansion. But don't kill Mitch and his friend CJ." His eyes turn from purple to a green color. I smile.

Mitch's P.O.V
"Are you sure this is the way?" CJ asks. I look at the map closer.

"No. I'm not good with directions." I said. A long beep goes off and CJ pulls out that blank white card we got at the start of all this game. I look at it.

"Attention reminding players. A new building has been added to the game. Where a one of a kind item hides. But a guardian was put in place. Kill the guardian, and you get the item." A robot voice said. I look at CJ. The card stays silent after that. Coordinates appear on the card. I look at them. That's near us.

"Should we go?" She asks. I don't know. Something doesn't sound right about that.

"Guilds are probably heading there and they probably won't want to share the item." I said.

"There's information on the item." She said. She taps the card and a hologram appears of a amulet. I look at it. CJ is reading about it. The amulet looks cool but what exactly help can it come from it? "Whoa. Okay apparently this if you wear it, restores your HP only five times when if you hit the red zone and gives unlimited stamina, you would never get tired."

"That's a little OP." I said.

"Mitch we got to go after it. Imagine if someone else got it." She said. Well we are near the coordinates, it's worth a shot.

"Alright let's go." I said.

Vikk's P.O.V
I open my eyes and see a big room with flying codes running along the walls. I look at my hands. I look just like my minecraft skin but in human form. That's actually really cool. But where am I?

"So how did Notch's plan work out?" Someone asks. I jump a little and look to the right seeing chains laying on the ground and someone standing right next to them with their arms crossed.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm the GameMaster. VikkStarHD, I did not give you permission to enter my game. You do not possess the abilities as my players do. Your wounds show up in the real world unlike my players. Let me guess, your looking for Bajancanadian?" He asks. He walks to some screens that are floating in the air showing what I guess are players.