2:Puzzle Piece

•| Januaray 6, 1964|•

"Push me higher, Clara," The boy chirped. "Higher, higher!"

"If you go any higher you'll do a 360° around the swing set." I teased grabbing the metal chains, and forcing the swing to stop its momentum. "Come on buddy."

"Aw," He sighed, jumping off the seat. "Is it time to go home all ready?"

"Yeah but hey..." I motioned with my hand for him to move closer to me as I knelt down. I cupped my hand over his ear and whispered, "if you don't tell mom or dad I'll buy you some ice cream before dinner."

"DEAL!" I stood up straight, and nearly doubled over in pain at the amount of laughter that bubbled from me at the sight of the huge goofy grin that inhabited my brother's small features. After recovering from my laughing fit I grabbed his hand and led him to the community park's bathroom. "You stay right here." I pointed to the outside of the door. "I'll be right back."

•|Present Day|•

Sally stopped at the hotel room door marked with the identical number on my key. "Here we are, Clara."

"Thank you, Sally." I bowed my head graciously, and watched as the blonde walked away before stuffing the key in the door knob and opening the door. Immediately, as I stepped in I dropped my bags to the floor, then shut and locked the door behind me. I rushed to the bed and plopped down onto a mass of luxurious bedding.

Tonight I would rest but tomorrow-tomorrow would be the day I would get my revenge on her.

*A/N* for the plot of this story to work Sally isn't a ghost! She never was murdered, but everything else that happened in the show apply to this story besides that. ♥ Thank you, lovelies. -k