3:Revenge

•|January 6, 1965 Continued|•

I exited the bathroom stall and stepped over to the sink before quickly washing and drying my hands. The hot summer sun glared down on me as I made my way outside and looked to the left where I had left my brother. Where he had been a tall, blonde woman with pristine clothing, and huge round sunglasses now stood.

"Where did -"

"Oh, Joseph?" The woman removed her expensive sunglasses with a sly smile. That I didn't trust-not one bit.

"Yes!" I barked. "Where is he? Who are y-" I was cut off by the woman's finger pressed firmly to my lips.

"Shh.. " And quickly my vision faded to black.

•|Present Day|•

I woke to the annoying tone of my alarm I had set the night prior and promptly turned it off. I got out of bed and grabbed a few things out of my suitcase before heading to the bathroom.

•|•

I looked at my reflection through the long, body mirror and sighed. The image truly terrified me. I was, and would forever look like this- a seventeen year old girl. I had been frozen in time for seventy years and it would never stop. I will never get to experience the feeling of aches and pains that come with old age, nor will I get to have wrinkles and laugh lines to show my wisdom and long happy years. And the dreams of having a family diminished long ago. But the desire to kill the countess was there and would always be. I tilted my head to the side and squinted at my reflection hoping to see some change. A grey hair, or wrinkle. But never would I find one. My image angered me and I slammed my delicate fist into the hard glass. Pieces flew all over me and the floor. I lifted my bloody fist to my mouth and licked off the red liquid. I turned sharply, whipping my hair against my cheek before grabbing my gun and sliding it into my leg holster.

Thank you DarlaLeslie for helping me out with this chapter! Thanks for reading lovelies. -k