7:Stay

"Clara?" A small child looks between the two women, confusion lacing his features. "Momma?"

"Joseph go-"

"I'm so sorry, Elizabeth," The same grey headed woman that check me in, ran into the large room. "He wanted to see y-"

"Iris," The countess grows in a low, deadly tone. "Go." Immediately, the woman turns to leave the room and so does my brother. "Jospeh stay."

I stand there dumbfounded as I watch my little brother walk over to the countess. "I'm sorry, Mommy," Joseph apologizes sweetly. "I love you."

"J-Joseph.." I stutter. "I-I"

"Clara," He turns to me with a small smile on his lips. "Hey sissy!"

My eyes fill with tears and I drop my gun onto the plush carpeting. I look to Elizabeth and she bobs her head. Quickly, I rush over to him- fall to the ground and scoop him up into my arms. "I've mis-missed you so, so much," I kiss the top of his head. "I-I love you." I choke out.

"I love you too," He wiggles in my grip. "Sissy I can't breathe." I laugh softly before loosening my grip on my sibling. He sits up in my lap. "Are you going stay here with me?" I tense up at the thought.

"Yes, Clara," The countess's voice drifts into my ears, making me cringe. "Will you stay?"