4:Too Late

A large smirk grew onto my face as my strides became faster the closer I got to her room. Finally, I arrive in front of the large double doors. I placed my hand onto the wood, just about to push the door in, and a gust of wind blew my hair to the side. I quickly glanced to my right where the strange wind had come from. Then I heard her vile voice.

"Hello, darling." Slowly, I reached for my gun but a sudden coldness filled my body and rendered me paralyzed. The doors bursted open and there she was, as plain as day. "Come to see me after all these years, have you?"

"Fuck you," I uttered under my breath. I wrapped my hand around my gun and pulled it up eye level. Before I knew it she was going for my arm, and I didn't move in time before her hand came down and went straight clear through my wrist. I looked up astonished, blinking my eyes wondering if I had just saw what I thought I had. I squinted at the Countess and she just smiled at me and walked straight through me, sending a chill up my spine making me shiver. I turned in circles looking for her but she was nowhere in sight. She had disappeared. Then her voice boomed out of the darkness.

  "Its. Too. Late." She began to cackle.