obaestilescontest

@obaestiles Hi! So this is my imagine and cover for the contest created by obaestiles in her book "Dirty Teen Wolf Imagines", go check it out it's awesome! ;)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/F/C) = Your Favorite Color

------------------------------------------------------

Derek Hale - I'm sorry

It had been almost a year since Derek and I were together and we just had a fight, which end up with him sleeping on the couch while I was sleeping in the bed.
I woke up in the morning without the usual presence of my boyfriend. I had been sleeping with his pillow in my arms all night long, just to have his scent. However, it was a completely different smell that attracted my attention: the smell of fresh bread and hot chocolate. Determined to discover the source of this smell, I decided to get up, dressed by a (Y/F/C) nightie. When I opened the door, i saw a trail of red petals drawing a way from my room to the kitchen. I tried to search for Derek but he was nowhere to be found. When I arrived in the kitchen, i saw a plate with the fresh bread and the hot chocolate as well as some jam and a big glass filled with orange juice. There was also a magnificent bright red rose and a little paper where i could read in the most beautiful writing "I'm Sorry.". While i was admiring my boyfriend's efforts, i felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder:

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I didn't want to hurt you. He said with his groggy voice.

-Derek..." I sighed as I was facing a mental debate: although he hurt me, he put a lot of efforts into this, which many people wouldn't have done.

But my thoughts were cut by Derek who began to give me kisses in the crook of my neck, leading immediately his lips on my soft spot. His lips and his hot breath on my neck created a sweet warmth inside of my stomach and I had to bite my lip to hold back a moan.

"Derek." I sighed again even if it was closer to a moan this time.

I felt Derek smile against my skin before he turned me to face him. He cupped my face between his big hands and locked his eyes with mine:

"(Y/N), I love you more than everything in this world, and I couldn't stand to lose you. Seeing you hurt makes me sick and I passed the whole night regretting every word I said to you yesterday. I love you."

His speech was so touching that it made some salted pearls rolled over my cheeks. Derek wasn't a person who told his feelings easily but every declaration he made was profoundly touching.

"I love you so much Derek." was the only words that fell out of my mouth before I pressed my lips against his.

The kiss was filled with love and tenderness and all the tension that had formed during the fight melted in that instant. My hands went from his pectorals to his neck to deepen the kiss. One of his hand went through my hair while the other came on my lower back, suppressing the space between us. Soon enough, the kiss became more and more passionate: each of us was exploring the other with sensual and fiery caresses. The only thing we wanted in that moment was to tell our love in the most wonderful way that existed: sex. His hands slip down my nightie and grabbed my ass.

"Jump." He told before kissing me again. I did as told and wrapped my legs around his torso. He brought me to the closest wall and pushed me against it before disconnecting his lips from mine and leading them toward my neck. He kissed and nibbled my skin and made apparent marks visible by all Beacon Hills for multiple days. Derek's hands made their way down my nightie and he took it off before letting it fall at our feet. He stared at my body for a few moments before whispering:

"You are so gorgeous."

I felt my cheeks warm up at the compliment and looked at the ground, a little embarrassed. He took my chin between his fingers, gently lifting it, making me look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's the truth." He said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Reassured by these words, a new confidence grew into me, and I licked his bottom lip, asking the access to his mouth, which he offered me gladly. Our tongues danced together before fighting for dominance. I let Derek win this fight and he explored my mouth without living a place unexplored, his hands lost in my hair, while mines went down his muscles, reaching his sweatpants. I pulled it down his ankles and Derek took it off completely by pushing it on the side with his feet. His erection sprung free, hitting the cold air.
He broke the kiss and led his lips toward my chest, taking one of my nipples between his teeth while one of his hands was playing with the other. At this contact, a wave of warmth went through my whole body, and a moan escaped my mouth. My breathing was already becoming uneven as his mouth went on my second nipple. I arched my back to give him a better access to my breast and increase my pleasure.
Then Derek continue to go down my body, passing his tongue on my belly button before making his way to my unclothed sex. I could feel his hot breath against my lips and he passed his tongue on my clitoris. He then licked my entrance before entering his fingers in me. I moaned way louder than I expected at this action, which caused Derek to smile before he started moving his fingers. I was moaning the name of my boyfriend as his fingers was coming back and forth into me. A pool of heat was forming in my stomach, getting bigger at every second. He was moving his fingers faster and faster and I felt myself at my climax, coming on his fingers. He licked my juice of his fingers before kissing me:

"Delicious." He whispered.

While I was still recovering from my orgasm, Derek positioned himself at my entrance and pushed into me, letting me adjust to his size. I was feeling so good, his skin against mine, making me full, complete. I rolled my hips, giving him the signal to start moving, which he did without hesitating. Every thrust was making me moan his name endlessly, louder every time. We were moving in rhythm, and as we went faster, the heat I felt earlier came back in my stomach. Derek's head was in the crook of my neck, his breathing became heavier while deep groans was coming out of his mouth.

"Your so tight babe." He groaned.

All of his words, movements, made me reaching my second orgasm, shouting his name at the top of my lungs. Seeing the state of euphoria I was in, Derek came too, filling me with his hot juice. Both of us were panting, and he pulled back from me slowly, making sure I wasn't in any pain. He carried me to my room, put me under the covers and left the room. A few minutes later, he came back with the plate he prepared earlier.

"It's a little cold but it should be okay. He told me with a sweet smile on his face.
- Thank you so much Derek, I love you. I responded.
- I love you to (Y/N)." He said placing a kiss on my forehead before taking place at my side and taking me in a sweet embrace while watching me eat.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello again! Sorry if I made any grammatical mistake >.<

So this was my first english smut and also the imagine for obaestiles' contest so I hope you liked it ^.^

See you later! <3

~ 1300 words ~