Peter Hale - Honey Moon

It finally happened! Peter and I finally got married! I couldn't be happier right now, we've been together for 10 years and today was just the best day of my life. Everything had been perfect.

We just landed on an isolated island in Tahiti for our honey moon, it was absolutely paradisiacal: clear blue water was the only thing in sight, perfect white sand at our feet, and a cute little house just for us for two weeks. Behind us, a small tropical forest was standing, not dense enough to create a feeling of danger, but just enough to create a magical, mysterious atmosphere. We were all alone and everything felt like heaven.
The little house was in wood: everything was similar to a normal house, in way prettier and classy, except for our bedroom which had a bathroom and a shower in it, only separated by a glass wall, letting everyone see everything that was going on in the shower. There was also a huge window offering a magnificent view of the beach and the big sea. In the back garden there was a pool surrounded by magistral trees, their leaves protecting us from the bright sun.
We were still in our wedding clothes as we discovered the island, completely amazed by its beauty.

"That's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my entire life. I said my eyes full of amazement.
- Well I'm seeing something way more beautiful right now. Peter said looking straight down at me.

I chuckled at his compliment and felt my cheeks heating.

- You're so cute when you're blushing. He added which only caused my cheeks to grew redder.
- You're so cheesy. I responded with a little laugh.
- And I know you like it." He answered pecking my lips.

As our lips connected, I couldn't help but deepen the kiss. It seemed like our lips were made to met it each other, they molded perfectly together and the butterflies I felt in my stomach every time his lips moved against mine was just a feeling I couldn't get enough of. My hands wrapped around his neck while one of his went in my hair and the other settled on my cheek. We broke the kiss when we lacked of oxygen and looked deeply in each other eyes.

"There isn't a happier man than me on this planet right now, you're the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life, you've made me such a better man and you fill me with joy and love every day. I couldn't be more thankful for everything that you did to me. I love you so much (Y/N). Peter declared while putting his hand on the small of my back, slightly pushing on it to get me closer to him.
- Peter, I love you more than anything in this world. You make me so happy every second of my life and I still can't believe you choose me of all the girls in this world. I settled my words by a kiss on his lips, expressing all the love I had for him, and he responded to it the same way.
- Now that we know how much we love one another, maybe we could get in the pool to refresh or we could get a little steamy... Peter said his fingertips slightly tracing my curves.
- We'll get in the pool for now there is no need to rush, we have two weeks. I answered caressing his biceps.
- Doesn't girls have that fantasy to have sex in their wedding dress? He asked seeming really interested by the subject.
- Not all of them Peter..." I answered dragging him toward the house.

I just heard him sigh like he was disappointed by my answer and we rapidly got changed into our swimsuits. I was wearing a blue and purple Victoria Secret bikini with pretty patterns and laces.