Request #1: Theo Raeken - Mission

Clara PoV:

As I was breaking in Theo's room through his window, I was blaming myself for approving such a mission: Scott and all his betas had sent me search into Theo's stuff to find information about the chimeras, only because I was the most discreet person of the group.
If only I was less discreet maybe Theo would have noticed me earlier. I didn't know why, but since my eyes had landed on him, i just fell for him more and more every day. The thing was, I never spoke to him, I was pretty sure he didn't even know my name.
Despite all my feelings for Theo, I let Scott convince me and accepted his mission. I had made sure he was not at his home right now to be able to break in and do my things in peace, but my heart was still beating extremely fast.
His room was quite large: There were a queen size bed and a nightstand on my left and a desk with a laptop on my right, just beside the door. There was also a big wooden wardrobe in front of me.
I went to the wardrobe first, searching under his clothes, looking for the slightest clue. I still put his things back in place after my research, just to make sure I wouldn't get caught later. I couldn't help myself from thinking that even if he was a bad guy, a part of good was still hiding inside of him. I knew that pain could change people radically, and Theo wasn't an exception.

*

I just finished going through his nightstand, and found nothing interesting. As I was going toward his desk and laptop, my toe hit the bed leg and a scream of pain escaped my mouth.

Theo PoV:

The meeting with my my new pack had been pretty quick, allowing me to go back home sooner than predicted. As I was peacefully opening the door, I heard a fast heart rate from upstairs. Revealing my claws and fangs immediately, I went upstairs quietly, wanting to take by surprise whoever the person was. Once I reached my room floor, I could smell a delicious scent that I knew by heart: Clara's scent.
Clara had always been really discreet and never spoke in front of me, so I didn't even know the sound of her voice, only her scent, and god it smelled good. Her magnificent silver blue eyes got me hypnotized from the start and I always wanted to know more about her but I was never brave enough to go and talk to her. Every time I approached her my stomach flipped and I couldn't focus on anything but her. However, if she was really into my room right now, I guess I would just have to face my fears and go for it and talk to her.
My thoughts were cut by a scream of pain, bringing me back to reality. I rushed to my room and faced Clara, on my bed, holding her left foot with both hands, an expression of pain on her face.

"Clara? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

When she looked at me, the pain on her pretty face transformed into surprise then in fear. It took me a few seconds before realizing that I was still on my werewolf form. I shifted back to my human form quickly, I didn't want to make her more afraid than she already was.

"Theo? She answered, totally confused.

The sound of her voice was even sweeter than everything I had ever imagine.

- I was starting to think that you were mute." I said trying to lighten the mood.

A cute, embarrassed smile appeared on her lips before she looked away from me and an awkward silence settled between us.

Clara PoV:

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I was speechless and didn't know where to look or what to do. My brain was confused and I couldn't talk without stuttering. This was exactly the effect he had on me every time I was near him. The more I let the silence grow between us, the more I felt the speed of my heart rate increase, ready to explode.