Request #2: Derek Hale - Enemies

I entered Derek's loft, as usual. I had to go through this every week, it almost felt like torture by now. Derek and I never got along, that's a fact, but the line between hate and love can be so thin sometimes, I think I might have just passed on the other side. Since my last relationship ended up pretty badly, I promised myself to not fall in love ever again. But when I met him, everything was reversed. The thing is, he looked and acted so cold toward me, I started acting like that too and now we could be considered as enemies. I still have to see him though, since we are both part of Scott's pack. So I come here every week, hoping our relationship would get better, and every time I come out of his loft angry at his attitude and more hopeless than I was when I came in.
But today was a little bit different. Today I tried another strategy. I wanted to see if he could be jealous. I had talk to Peter earlier in the day. He accepted to play a little trick on his nephew with me in exchange of my wonderful homemade cookies (everybody is weak when it comes to cookies). He probably knew about my crush on Derek but he seemed oblivious to it so I didn't really mind.
Thus, I entered the room sending a quick "hi" to Derek, barely paying attention to what he was doing, before sitting next to Peter on the couch.

"Hello handsome face! How are you today? I said joyfully.
- A little bit better since you're here. We can't tell Derek is a really good distraction... He answered sending a small glare to his nephew.
- Yeah I get it... But now we can have a little bit of fun don't you think? I said getting even closer to him.
- Eager are we? He asked putting his hands on my thigh and caressing it.
- Take your hands off of her. Derek interrupted abruptly.
- Just give me one good reason to do that. Peter answered cockily.
- Just take them off. Derek said, his voice getting deeper and his eyes turning blue.
- Well I wouldn't want to angry the big bad wolf. I'll just leave, I have more important things to do anyway." Peter said standing up.

He left without another word and let Derek and I in a complete silence and tense atmosphere.

"I'm sick of you ruining my fun. I suddenly said, crossing my arms on my chest.
- I was sick of him touching you like that. He responded without even looking at me. He was probably too focused on whatever he was doing.
- And who do you think you are to tell if people can touch me or not?!" I exclaimed getting up.

I expected anything but his dead silence. He wasn't even moving, his hands were curled up into fists and his gaze was staring at the table. I must admit he almost looked like a Greek statue.
Thinking the discussion was over now, I headed up toward the door to leave. But the moment I opened the door, I felt Derek grabing my hand and turning me around, pushing me against the door, closing it at the same time.
He had his hands each side of my head, giving me no ability to escape from him or his intense gaze.

"You're the one who didn't answer my question and still you don't want me to go? Get out of my way! I said pushing his chest but he wouldn't bulge.
- Why can't you understand... He mumbled before I cut him off.
- Understand what?!
- That I love you!" He exclaimed.

I stayed there, looking at him in shock, not even sure I actually heard what I thought I heard.

"You... what? I asked still confused.
- You heard me... Don't make this harder and leave now. He answered taking a step back from me.
- But I don't want to... I said a smile forming on my face.
- Why? To make fun of me? No thanks. He said turning around.
- I love you too. I said, joy finally getting to my brain.
- What? But you always acted so cold... He turned to me, confusion on his face.
- Only because you did too! I exclaimed getting closer to him.
- Well I can tell you that's gonna change..." He said taking my face between his hands and crushing his lips against mine.

The sensation felt absolutely amazing, butterflys were flying in my stomach, that was all I ever wanted. My hands went to his neck as his tongue went passed my lips. I let him explore my mouth as my hands lost themselves into his perfect hair, making him groan. His hands went straight to my thighs and he picked me up. I was too lost in the kiss, lust taking over my body, to even react.
It's only when I felt my body pressed against the sheets of a bed that I realized what was going to happen.

"You're not losing any time, are you? I asked, my lips grazing against his.
- I think I already wasted enough." He answered before kissing me again.

He started to unbutton my shirt and I helped him taking off his as the heat filled the room and soon we were both naked.
His mouth explored my neck while his hands explored my body, touched every inch of my skin, made me become a moaning mess. I was like a slave to his touch, shivers running down my spine as his skillful hands and mouth massaged my sweets spots, I could almost feel my wetness running down my legs.

"Derek... Please... I moaned.
- Is anything wrong? He asked lifting his head from my nipple.
- Stop teasing me... I can't take it anymore... I almost begged.
- As you wish." He answered with a smirk.

He positioned himself at my entrance and suddenly pushed in. He didn't moved at first, letting me get use to his size.

"You're so wet and tight for me (Y/N)." He groaned.

I only answered with a moan. That was a completely new feeling, better than I could ever have imagined. I rolled my hips and he finally started to move. The thrusts were slow at first but soon enough he picked up the pace and both of our hips were moving in sync. His hands gripped my hips, his claws slightly digging in my flesh while my hands scratched his back. Moans and groans were filling the room along with the sounds of our skins slapping against each other.
As he went harder and faster in me, I felt a knot forming in my stomach, my legs started to shake, my walls tightened around his dick and with a final thrust I came all around him. He came soon after in a deep groan.

He rolled next to me and took me in his arms. We just stayed there during a few minutes, taking our time to catch up our breath. His hand was gently caressing my head, and I felt safe into his arms.

"Well, I guess we can say we're together now. I said with a little smile.
- For sure. At least now I'll have a good reason to punch Peter in the face if he dares touching you again. He said caressing my cheek.
- He won't don't worry. I said with a laugh.
- How could you know? He asked.
- Maybe I asked Peter to make you jealous... I almost mumbled.
- Are you serious? He exclaimed.
- I had to!" I answered laughing.

He attacked me with tickles and kisses, making us roll on the bed.

"You're a naughty girl, you know that? He asked stopping his actions, his face just inches of mine.
- Oh yes I know. And I also know naughty girls get punished." I answered with a smirk.

He responded with another smirk and continued his attack of kisses. His mouth went on my neck and left a few hickeys.

"Round 2? He asked.
- Round 2."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this is your imagine @_AlexisHale I hope you liked it!
I'm sorry I took so much time to write it, I'm in an exam period. 😖
Anyway, if you want a smut, fell free to ask, I'm always open to request. 😁

See you next time! ♥

~ 1350 words ~