Chapter 3: Amy's little sister.

While Amy and Blaze were eating in the kitchen they heard a knock on the door.

"Hmm I wonder who that might be?" Blaze asked curiosly.

"I don't remember inviting anyone here to my house but you Blaze." Amy asked.

Then Amy got up and went to the door. When she opened the door and saw her sister.

"Hey Amy long time no see." The green hedgehog said to Amy.

"Catherine how have you been little sister?" Amy asked her sister as she letted her in her house.

"I've been good big sis. I heard you entered the Japanese concert of Music right?" Catherine asked.

"Yeah I am. Oh here is my friend Blaze the Cat. She's the Princess of the Sol Dimension." Amy introduced Blaze to Catherine.

"Hello." Blaze said with a smile and shook hands with Catherine.

"Blaze this is my little sister Catherine. Me and her are Princesses of the Rose kingdom." Amy introduced Catherine to Blaze and said about their kingdom.

"Hi Blaze. Its a pleasure to meet another princess like you." Catherine said and shook hands with Blaze.

"So sis what are you doing here in Mobius? And how's mom, dad and our two brothers? Amy asked her sister.

"Well to answer your first sis, I'm here to enter that concert cause dad said that you and Blaze can help me with a song. And to answer your second one Mom's okay she's just doing business, Dad is feeling much better, Alex and Avan are okay they have girlfriends now!" Catherine said.

"Who is Alex and Avan?" Blaze asked confused.

"Oh Alex and Avan are me and Catherine's little brothers. They are agressive sometimes but now they are mature. Do they really have girlfriends?" Amy said and asked.

"Yep. They are so sweet."Catherine said.

Me: Well time to stop right here for today.

Catherine: Yeah thanks for adding me here Ms. Creator.

Me: Your welcome Catherine.

Amy: Alright I love my sister's outfit. It looks so cute.

Me: Yeah it is. Anyway I hope you all Vote, Comment or read my story and hope you all like it.