Chapter 4: Entering the Contest (Boys POV)

While Amy, Catherine and Blaze were eating, talking and introducing Sonic and Silver were at the park walking around till they saw a stand where it said Japanese Concert of Music.

"Could that be where Amy and Blaze signed up?" Silver asked.

"Maybe lets check it out." Sonic said as he and Silver went to the stand.

When Sonic and Silver arrived at the stand and saw a yellow Eagle and a purple Raven at the stand with sign in sheets in English.

"Hello welcome to the Japanese Concert of Music. How can we help you two?" The Yellow Eagle said with the form.

"Hello my name is Sonic the hedgehog and this is my friend Silver the hedgehog." Sonic said as he introduced himself and Silver.

"Well my name is Thunder the Bald Eagle and this is my little brother Psyco the Raven." Thunder said as he introduced himself and his brother.

"Hello there Sonic and Silver I'm Psyco the Raven." Psyco said as he shook hands with Sonic and Silver.

"Hello you two were here for a sign up to this concert." Sonic said as he was holding a pen.

"Ah okay. Just sign in here and write the name of the song your doing!" Thunder said as he gave Sonic the clipboard with the sign ups of other contestants.

The moment he got the clipboard he saw other people's sign ups then he saw Amy and Blaze is name in the bottom and next to their name was the song they were gonna do. Till he saw Sally's name under the name Catherine's name.

Then Sonic signed him and Silver in the next box under Catherine's name.

"Here you go." Sonic said as he put the clipboard down.

"Thank you have a great day. The concert is next Friday at 9:30." Psyco said.

"Thank you and we'll be there." Silver said and he and Sonic left.

Me: Phew finally done with this chapter.

Thunder: Yeah you took a whole week to make this chapter sis but now your done with this chapter you can take a break.

Psyco: Yeah. Now you can relax and let us finish this chapter.

Me: Thanks guys. *heads to bed*

Psyco: Hope you all vote.

Thunder: Read.

Both: and comment on this story for @AmyRosalina6000.

Psyco: So hope you all support @AmyRosalina6000 for her hard work on this story and like her stories.