chapter 1

"STAY AWAY FROM ME AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!"

"I AM YOUR FAMILY AMD I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!"

I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and tried to take me with him but I pulled my arm away and punched him straight in the face he fell over with the impact but he jumped back up and tried to grab me but john and Jacob grabbed him and stared taking him away but I stopped them

"Wait as Luna of dead blood pack I am sentencing you to death and I am sure my alpha here will agree with me?"

Jacob nodded his head in approval and so did his dad john

"Wait you can't do that"

"I can and I am, I am sentencing you to the worst way possible slow and painful so you know exactly what I went through"

Tears started to come in my eyes but I pushed them aside and stayed strong

"You can't do that to me not to your brother who you love very much"

"Your no brother of mine, no brother would rape his little sister to create a fucking army because of who my parents are"

He looked at me in shock

"But ho...., who told you it was that cunt Sierra wasn't it"

"That doesn't matter but know this, the reason I never got pregnant from you FUCKS was because I can only carry my mates baby no one else's so you did all that for nothing you killed my little fucking sister for what? What was going through your head when you were doing that to her"

"I uh....."

"Well? Am waiting"

I could feel the anger building up

"Our father made us do it, he said if we didn't he would kill us, and if we did it we would have the most powerful pack in the world"

"And you believed him"

"Yes, do you want to know something"

"What"

"Am glad he killed that so called bitch of a mother"

The anger was building up even more I just wanted to do it right there and then just to get it over with but I couldn't

"Wh...."

"She was a fucking fat slag she cheated on our father countless of times"

"Our mother was not a fucking slag how the fuck can you say that about her"

"Can you explain why she was always out 2 times a week and spending it with that man"

"She was out with me and Hannah to take us to dance class and that man was our fucking dance couch and by the way he was fucking gay he was married to the most kindest man I have ever met like you'd know anything about that"

"Why didn't she tell our father that then"

"Because it was ment to be a fucking surprise for his fucking birthday"

"I u...."

"Enough am sick of the site of you take him away"

"WAIT NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!"

That was the last thing that I heard from my so called brother,

I started to walk out the meeting room when Jacob came running in

"We have a problem?"

"What is it?"

"Zach escaped, as he ran I heard him say I will be back"

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore Jacob tried to comfort me by hugging me as he did it made me cry even more and I just fell to the ground still in his arms he keeps wisparing things in my ear to make me feel better

"Shhh don't cry, you know he can never touch you with me here, plus Sierra is teaching you how to control your power and you can take him down in an instance he will never stand a chance against us"

I started to calm down I looked up at him and he started peppering my face with kisses, i tried to get up but the gentleman he is he helped me up

"So straight to bed or do you want a bath?"

He gave me a small smile which made me smile,
I was just about to answer when there was a really loud and long howl saying 'this is not over I will be back'..............