Welcome to Hell?

Zack Cordon drove his car down the deserted street with his older sister in the seat next to him.

"Thanks for picking me up , you didn't have to I could have called an uber or something," Jena informed her brother for about the seventh time.

"What Uber driver would be as awesome as me," He joked with his sister.

Jena and Zack have always been close ever since Zack was in the womb. The were practically inseparable growing up, even as a teenager Jena always included her brother. When Jena got a job in LA this all changed. She was always independent and was determined to not let her race or gender interfere with her job as an agent. She hated it when people classified her as the most successful black women agent there was. Jena would rather be referred to as an extremely successful agent. Ever since she found herself in such success she's been very distant with the family, and only visits on holidays. That's why she's her now, Christmas.

"How's the job going?" Zack asked.

"Great actually we just got a bunch of new clients and I obviously got a fourth of them all to myself. And," her phone started ringing," I have to take this its one of them now."

Saying Zack was disappointed is an understatement. He hasn't talked to sister face to face in months. It's not easy living on the other side of the country than your best friend.

He sighed and when he look back up at the road his heart sank and his hands started sweating. A truck was swerving from lane to lane speeding straight toward the Cordon's.

"HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL PULL OVER!" The older Cordon yelled.

Little Cordon obeyed not knowing what else to do. Zack thought that the truck was going to pass them and it looked that way too. But the truck swerved to the right faster than the speed of light, or at least that's what it looked like. The truck slammed into the drivers door of the car. Crunching Zack.
______

Marla sat in the chair in front of her boss smoking a cigarette paying half attention to his words. When she started ten years ago she was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

'IM A GHOST COOL!' She cried. 'HOLY SHIT I CAN HAUNT PEOPLE! IM GOING TO DO SUCH ELABORATE WAYS TO SCARE THEM!'

Now it bored her and she was doing it for the simple reason of staying on the pay role. Now when she got a new assignment it was more like.

'Let me guess another fricken teenager going into a cabin because her friends dared her. Listen I'm just going to open and close a door a few times and yell boo.'

"Marla are you listening?" The grim reaper asked her.

"No not really, grim" she learned it's no use lying to him.

He plopped a tan folder in front of her. She opened it, puffing out more smoke from her infinitely lit cigarette that will never burn out or get smaller. She saw this folder was of a boy named Zack.

"Read up on him would ya," Grim smiled at her. The Grim Reaper preferred to be called Grim because he's a lot more later back than most people think. He takes on a lot of forms usually to the age of the persons soul he is reaping. He must have delt with a kid in his early twenties or late teens. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. A skinny build but still looked tough. One thing that never changed was the red thin scar on his right eye.

"Name: Zack Cordon
Place of birth: Boston
Age:19, aw that's sad
Height: 6'2 holy shit he's tall
Weight:175
Nationally: African American
Cause of death: drunk driver
Place of death: Boston
Why did you make me read that?" Marla asked her employer.

"Just reaped his soul and I want you to show him how to do shit. Maybe a new kid with enthusiasm and nerves will rub off on you."

"Ha that'll be the day, oh your leaving."

Grim started fading away.He came back this time with a beard and much more muscular and taller build.

"Sorry about that," he apologized.

"What ever dude I know how the job works, look yeah what ever I'll take the kid under my wig," Marla agreed.

Grim smiled, "you're going to love this I know you will."

"Yeah what ever scar face," Marla got up and started walking to the waiting room with the boys folder in her hand With little grip.