Chapter 2: With the servant vampires... Servamps?

"That makes sense... NOT! What are you saying?!" Mahiru yelled at the white haired girl.

"I just want ramen" Kuro whispered. Ivy laughed at Kuro's comment. "What?" He questioned.

"Oh nothing" Ivy giggled. "I need to get back to work, sorry" She sighed and went back to cleaning.

"Wait... have the day off, dad isn't home so I own this house now" Misono said. "Uhm... what about Mikuni?" Ivy questioned. "S-She knows about Mikuni!" Tetsu and Mahiru yell in unison.

"Oh him... uhm... he isn't well... He..."Misono stuttered. 

"Shh you don't have to tell me" Ivy said. 

RING RING

"Oh... hold on" Ivy said, getting her cell phone out. 

"hmhmm.... yes..... I'm with Misono... Oh yea... WHAT?" Ivy dropped her phone.

"What is it?" Misono picked up the phone.

"Hello Misono...." The voice said.

"MIKUNI!! WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS CONTACT? WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD DAD?" Misono yelled.

Ivy grabbed her phone from the boy.

"Don't take things that DON'T  belong to you... now, I'm sorry Mikuni... yes... ok... thank you" She said.

Misono was so terrified. "LILY!" he yelled. Lily brought out his scythe although he thought this was very stupid like the rest.

"I have no idea what he's doi- GAH!" Ivy dodged Lily's hit. "I'm sorry, this is not my intention to hurt you, Misono is doing it." Lily sighed. 

Ivy whispered. "Yiku's power.. give me crystal sword" 

Out of nowhere, a crystal sword came out of the white haired girl's hand.

Misono hesitated and stopped Lily. 

"I'm sorry... I just.... Never mind..."

END OF CHAPTER 2

288 WORDS

1 DAY TO WRITE

(A/N: sorry that its so short my head hurts really badly,

but my friends and I wanna randomly make a some random mop x reader x mahiru's broom)