Chaper 7: Vampire Trouble

~Lily's POV~

Ivy has been acting strange. She has been failing at her usual cleaning jobs, not slept, hasn't talked to anyone. "Lily!" A voice I heard said. "Ah yes Misono, can I finally strip for you?" I said. "NO!!!" Misono yelled. "Then what is it?" I asked. "If Ivy doesn't straighten up soon then Dad is gonna fire her... I really don't want her to go" Misono said. I could tell he was gonna cry. "I'll call the Sloth and Greed pair here. You can talk to Mahiru and Licht while Kuro and Lawless help me."

Its took hours for them to get there. Mahiru couldn't get Kuro out of the house and Licht didn't wanna come.But we got them. "We're here!!!" The voice belonging to Lawless said. "We're also here..." Kuro said. "Okay, Licht and Mahiru you can go talk to Misono, He's pretty upset. Lawless and Kuro, come with me!" I said.

~Ivy's POV~

I have been thinking about Hugh's confession. It was cute but I don't know if I could accept it. The last time I loved someone, they got killed. I was sitting by the fountain holding Yuichiro close to me. "Heyyy" I looked up. It was Lily, Kuro, and Lawless. "Go away" I said."Lets do what she said" Kuro recommended. "Whats wrong with you today?" Lawless questioned. "Whats this?" Kuro said, picking up Yuichiro. "GIVE ME MY CAT BACK!!" I yelled. "He looks like me, time to go little kitty" Kuro said, dropping him in the fountain."NO YUICHIRO!!!" I yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Yuichiro die or be saved?

dammit Kuro