Chapter 5: Hanging with Tetsu and Hugh

(Damn if only I put Hugh's solo as the video, I love Hugh okay, sadly no one has made a Hugh x reader yet ;-;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they all tried to satisfy Tsubaki, he left bored as ever. Atleast he didn't try to kill anyone. It was like a little family meeting! Everyone decided to leave after that. "Can we speak to Ivy for the rest of the day?" Hugh asked. "What no!" Misono said. "But we really need to, we need to know what she knows about someone" Tetsu said."Fine...but bring her back later" Misono said "okay" Is all Tetsu said. Once Tetsu, High, and Ivy got a good distance away, Hugh spoke. "We really didn't wanna ask you about someone" "Huh...?" Ivy was confused. "Hugh wanted to hang out with you" Tetsu sighed. "aww Hugh" Ivy said. Hugh felt blood rush up to his face. "Lets just go, a true vampire doesn't wait!" He said. Tetsu and Ivy sighed.

"So you work at the hot springs?" Ivy asked. "Yeah...?" Tetsu said "So cool" Ivy said, holding on to Tetsu's arm. "Its not that cool" Hugh said. Ivy grabbed Hugh from Tetsu's shoulder and hugged him."He's lucky to have a cute vampire like you" She said. "A true vampire isn't cute!" Hugh yelled. "Sorry Hugh" Ivy blushed and rubbed the back of her neck.

CRASH

"Did you hear that?" Tetsu said. "Hurry, let me drink your blood!" Hugh said. "Wait! Don't drink anyone's blood! Look" Ivy said and pointed to a small kitten. It was a black cat like Kuro, but it wasn't Kuro. "Hey little guy.." Ivy whispered and picked the kitten up. Tetsu and Hugh went up to her. "Looks like someone threw him..."  Tetsu said. "I'm gonna keep him and name him Yuichiro, maybe he'll find his Mikaela..." 

(WHERE ARE MY OWARI NO SERAPH PEOPLE)