Chapter 12: With Tsurugi, Meeting Mikuni and Jeje

~Ivy's POV~

"So uhm... can someone show me around...?" I asked. 

"Well I gue-" Jun got cut off. "I WILL!!!" Tsurugi yelled and grabbed my wrist. 

"T-Tsurugi you don't have to..." I blushed. 

"But I  want to~" He winked. 

My blush grew darker. He walked me to the rooms. "Kuni-chan should be here but I guess he went out again~ Oh and you can sleep with me if you want" Tsurugi cheered. "T-That's okay... wait who's 'Kuni-chan'?" I asked. "Mikuni Arisuin~" Tsurugi sang.

"MISONO'S BROTHER???" I yelled. "You haven't met him?" Tsurugi asked. "Everytime Misono and Lily had a Servamp meeting at their house, Mikuni would never come... but I have heard of him.. I've talked to him on the phone" I sighed.

"Well look what we have here~" A voice said. 

"KUNI-CHAN~ YOU'RE HERE" Tsurugi yelled. "Go die" The man I think was Mikuni said.

"Kuni-chan, so mean!" The black haired male said, fake tears coming out of his eyes.

"You're Mikuni Arisuin, right?" I asked.

"Yep~!" Mikuni sang

"Damn.... You both are really cute..." I accidentally whispered out loud. They both blushed. 

"I MEAN UH- SHIT UHM" I yelled.

"You're cute too~ But not as cute as my Abel~" Mikuni said, holding up his doll and hugging it as a snake wrapped around his neck. 

"WHAT IS THAT THING!" I yelled, pointing at Mikuni's pet. "Its probably Jeje..." Tsurugi sighed.

"Jeje, stop scaring the poor girl..." Mikuni said, as Jeje turned into his vampire human form.

"Is this why the others told me not to get involved with C3? Is it because the hot characters are here??"

The three males looked at me. 

"What? Can't I share my opinion???" I asked. 

"...Well I guess..." Tsurugi said. He was a blushing mess. 

"You're quite beautiful too~" Mikuni said.

Jeje didn't say anything and just sat there.

"Wait! She needs some new clothes!" Tsurugi said. "Maybe a bunny outfit would work for her~" Mikuni said, holding a bunny costume. "Thats too showing! She should wear this!" Tsurugi pulled out a white bikini. "THATS MORE SHOWING!! WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE THIS STUFF??" I yelled.

Tsurugi and Mikuni blushed. Jeje facepalmed. He brought out a pair of Mikuni's clothes and tossed them to me. "Thanks?" I said. "AW! I WANTED HER TO WEAR MY CLOTHES!" Tsurugi pouted. "She has my scent meaning she's mine now~" Mikuni laughed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

God dammit Mikuni

Instagram: serfap