Chapter 11: New Friends?

~Ivy's POV~

I was terrified of the 3 men standing in front of me. "Are you lost or something?" One said. I didn't answer. "She looks like a vampire but... She has to be a subclass" Another said. "I doubt that! Say, whats your name?" The black haired guy ask. "I-Ivy Leos..." I said. "I've heard that last name before, Haven't you Jun-chan, Yumi-chan?" The black haired boy asked again. "Yeah, I have... I think its the family with the girl that went missing after falling in the well..." The guy I think the black haired boy called Jun-chan said. "We should take her to C3" The guy I think was Yumi-chan said. 

They walked because they said they just wanted to. I also learned their names. Tsurugi, Junichirou, and Yumikage. "Mahiru said you guys evil a-" "Did you say Mahiru? As in Mahiru Shirota???" Jun said. "Yeah..." I said. "So you do know about Servamps..." Yumi asked. "I lived with The Arisuins for 3 years, yes I know what a servamp is!" I yelled. "We for sure need to ask her questions."

They took her to C3, but They didn't catch that a certain group of servamps and eves were stalking them, going to save Ivy.

-------------------------------------

Sorry its v short ;-;