Chapter 14: Pride pair

After a night of arguing, Everyone decided to sleep there, since C3 wouldn't let them out. Since Hugh was a 'True Vampire,' He could not sleep. 

Ivy on the other hand, had the duty to  check on everyone. She went past the Greed pair room, as she had already checked on them. "Pride..? Oh that's Tetsu and Hugh..." She whispered, heading into the room. 

Hugh woke up, very startled from someone coming in. "Human, I suggest you leave!" The small boy yelled, frightening Ivy and waking up Tetsu. "Who is it?" The male asked, turning on the light. "C-Calm down, it's me!!" Ivy said, her voice shaking. "Oh..." Was all that came out of Tetsu's mouth. Hugh came out of his coffin and onto Tetsu's shoulders. "And why should we trust you anymore, leaving us for C3..." The small vampire said. "I...I... uhm..." Ivy stuttered, she didn't know what to say. 

"Hugh, I think we can trust her" The tall male said, getting up to reveal that he was shirtless. Ivy blushed and turned around. "P-Put on a shirt, Tetsu!!!" She yelled. 

"I want to get you all out of here..." Ivy whispered to the Pride pair.

"If you try, They'll find you..." Hugh whispered in response. 

"I'll try to sneak everyone out, as long as he doesn't find out..."

They didn't notice the light on the camera was on. 

"I know more than you think, little girl.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS TOOK ABOUT IDK 2 WEEKS BC I KEPT HAVING TO STOP WRITING IT???

Instagram: serfap