Nineteen

Taehyung’s pov

He's lying on the bed, motionless. His face was pale and his lips was bluish. He was helpless, lifeless.

He's dead. 

I had been staring him for hours. I still couldn't believe it and I refuse to. This was too much to handle. My feeling was blended. Anger, remorse, aggrieved, hurt, betrayed. 

Why did life have to be this unfair? What have I done in my previous life for me to accept such fate?

What hurt me the most was I have never been a good son of him and I would never be. I was trying really, really hard to hold back my tears but I'm defeated. Finally, I succumb. Tears broke their banks off amd scalded my cheeks.

"Appa, wake up. Please." I shook him hard, still hoping he will awake.

Nothing happened. He laid still.

"Why did you leave me? Why, appa, why? You are strong. You shouldn’t be dead,"

I cried beside him. My head was buried on his shoulder.

"Appa, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please, come back. I promise I will handle the company. Just wake up."

I kept on mourning, begging. The words of apologized endlessly came out from my mouth.

Then, I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. It was Lisa. Her eyes were red and she looked puffy.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? YOUR DAD FUCKING KILLED MY  FATHER AND YOU STILL DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE HERE?" I blew up.

"Tae, I'm so sorry. Please, I want to be here with you,"

She cried again. It hurts me to see her like this let alone cause it. But I was  thousand times hurts for what his  dad done to my father. I never picture him doing this. Not even in my unwanted dream. He betrayed me. He betrayed us.

"What makes you think I still want to see your face?" I scoffed.

I didn't have any idea how that harsh words could spat out of my mouth. 

"Get out, Lisa. I don't want to see your  face. It reminds me of your father," I saw her flinched, literally dismayed by my words.

"Taehyung," She reached for my hand but I swatted her hand away from me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?! YOU WANT ME TO DRAGGED YOU OUT?! I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF! NOW,"

I was raging with anger inside. I could feel veins throbbing from my arm as I clenching my hand firm.

Slowly, she walked away, crying so hard. She hurt, I'm hurt.

We both hurt.

* So, wht u guys think? Is it that cruel? Well, im sorry if I turn Taehyung into such madafaka. I know Taehyung is not like this in reality hehe