Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Alyssa POV)

I locked the doors of my apartment and walked towards the parking lot with a suitcase in my hand. We leave for Warped Tour today so I guess you could say I was excited.

I found Oli leaned up against his car with his arms crossed. When he saw me, he walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips before taking my bag from me.

"You excited, love?" He asked noticing the look on my face.

"OLIVER YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!" I squealed jumping up and down. He wrapped his arms around me, making me stop spazzing and held me.

"Well I'm excited to spend this time with you." He whispered planting a kiss on the top of my head.

We both go in the car and drove towards the airport. And not long after we were boarding the plane. Once settled in, I put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Wake up, babe. We are here." Oliver said as he shook me lightly. I groaned and got out of my seat. I slept on every single flight so I'm rather grumpy.

We retrieved our luggage and headed to the airport parking lot to get on our bus. We entered the bus and I only took a second to admire how huge it was. I kind of didn't care, I just wanted to find a bunk to go back to sleep in.

I quickly found one and threw my stuff in it before laying down. I was dozing off before someone opened the curtain.

"What are you doing, love?" Oliver asked softly.

"I want to sleep."

He chuckled, "You just slept through all the plane rides."

"So? I'm sleepy." I said to him with puppy dog eyes.

Suddenly, his fingers found my ribs and he began tickling me. 

"S-top....Ol....Oliver." I said out of breath and laughing hard.

"Only if you wake up!" He said continuing.

"OKAY IM AWAKE."

Then he stopped and crawled in the bunk with me. He was soon on top of me kissing me hungrily. He moved down and began nibbling at my neck before coming back up and kissing me once more. His hands ran up and down my sides before he lifted my shirt off. Things were heated until...

"Bloody hell, get a room." Nicholls said. I responded with my middle finger and closing the curtain.

Then we were lost in each other. As always.

***

Today was the first day of Warped Tour and I was pumped. I was supposed to help with merch and give the people on tour tattoos.

I walked through the venue and watched as the festival became alive. Kids with band shirts walked around with happy looks on their faces with water and band merch in their hands. Music blared from all the stages and dust flew in the air from the mosh pits. I stopped to watch a band which I found out was Of Mice & Men. They were pretty good from what I heard. I bobbed my head to the music and then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Oliver: I have a signing in thirty minutes. Come join?"

Me: I'll be there in just a minute.

I put my phone back in my pocket and listened to the rest of the set. Soon the crowd scattered everywhere away from the stage when the music ended. I checked the time to see that the signing had already started. Problem was that I didn't know which tent.

I searched for a few minutes until I found a long line leading to a tent. It was the signing and i didnt like what I saw. There was a girl that was wearing little amount of clothing and might as well be naked, leaning over the table towards Oliver. Everything, I mean everything, was hanging out of her shirt and she batted her eye lashes as she flirted with my boyfriend. I caught him smiling at her and glancing at her chest a few times. Anger boiled inside me as I stepped towards the table.

"Time to move along so other fans can have a chance." I said through my teeth to her.

She gave me a glare before looking back at Oli. She slide a piece of paper to him, "Call me." She said to him before walked off.

I snatched the piece of paper from the table and threw it in the trash. Oli gave me a pissed off look before turning back to fans. When the signing was over, Oli stood up in front of me.

"Was that really necessary, Alyssa?" He asked obviously pissed off.

"Yeah it is when a band whore is flirting with my boyfriend." I snapped back.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Its not like I was flirting back, love" Liar.

"Well too bad I caught you flirting back and gawking at her fake titts." I said getting angrier.

He let out an angry sigh, " Whatever," He said before turning around, "Bitch." He muttered thinking I wouldn't hear.

I didn't hesitate before stepping infront of him and slapping him across his face. Then I ran off towards the bus. I would usually cry like a baby in these situations, but I expect it. I'm used to it. I admit that he is an ass and a natural flirt, but I chose to ignore it. I feel like our relationship is nothing, but sex sometimes, but I chose not to think that way either.

I quickly entered the bus and headed for the back lounge, locking the door behind me. I laid down on the couch and wandered in my thoughts.

I seem so happy, but truly I'm not. I'm far from happy. Never have been and not even after I left the psych ward. I want things to be back the way they used to be. Before I was rapped, before mom died, when I lived with the guys...

Tears sprung in my eyes. Was I actually crying over them? They abandoned me. I shouldn't miss them. I hate them.

Soon I found myself fast asleep.

***

I woke up and glance at the time. It was 4pm and Bring Me The Horizon had already played. As far as I knew, They had an interview. I stepped towards the door before I heard a faint noise. I quielty opened the door to get a better listen. It sounded like a girl. She was moaning? Dammit Nicholls.

I tiptoed past the bunks before I was interrupted, "Oliver!" I heard the girl scream. I quickly turned around and opened Olis curtain to find him fucking that band slut.

"What the Fuck! You asshole!" I yelled and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, love. Its not what it looks like!" He frantically said. Is he fucking stupid?

"Oh so she slipped and fell on your dick on your bus and in your bunk. Fuck you, Oliver." I said before jogging off the bus. Before I reached the bus exit, I could hear her screaming his name again.

Tears began to fall on my cheeks as I began to sprint. I was a toy to him. He was just using me and I have just come to realize that. I still don't know how I had the slightest idea that someone liked me. No one ever will.

Without noticing, I found myself running into some bands wall of death and soon everything was black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh snap. I really didn't want to make Oli the asshole in this story. I love Oli and I know hes not actually an asshole. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully I will have another update tomorrow night. I have a shit ton of school work to do, and I procrastinated so I could update. Vote comment and follow. I love you guys so much<3