Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Alyssa POV)

I sat on the cold bathroom tile as I emptied the contents on my stomach into the toilet. I had another dream about the man last night. The man I ran into at the restaurant. He has me scared for my life.

*flashback to restuarant*

I made my way towards the bathroom when I suddenly ran into a stranger. I quickly apologized not looking him in the eyes.

"Alyssa?" he asked in a familar and nasty voice. I looked into the eyes of my nightmare as he gave me a disgusting grin. He was alot older than he was in my dreams. He reminded me alot of my dad, but who is this man.

"Who are you?" I choked out.

He stepped closer to me, but I moved back only to be stopped by the wall. "You don't remember me, baby doll?" I shook my head. I didn't want to remember him. He stepped even closer to me and put his lips by my ear, "I haven't forgot about you." he said running his hand down my side.

I quickly kneed him in his manhood. He rolled over in pain. "Don't ever touch me, you sick fuck." I spat on him.

His painful expression turned into an evil, nasty grin. I quickly turned around to walk away. I heard him mutter the word "I'll be watching you." as I walked away. I had to get out of here.

*end of flashback*

I rapid knocking came from the other side of the door. "Alyssa, is everything ok?" Vic asked with a worried tone. I knew he would want to know what's going on, but I can't tell him.

"Yea, I'm fine. I guess I'm just sick." I said through the door as I got up, flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth. I looked into the mirror. I had sweat dripping from my face and my hair stuck to my cheeks. That dream was terrible, but it was the same as the others.

I opened the door to the hallway to be met by a sleepy, but worried Vic. I quickly pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. "I don't know what's wrong with you. And I know you don't want to tell me, but remember that I love you." He said before cupping my face with his hands and giving me a hard kiss. I didn't let it go any farther because of the flashbacks from my dreams.

"Come on lets go back to bed." He said kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand. We made our way back to the bedroom getting under the blankets as we tangled ourselves up with one another. "Goodnight once again, darling" he said before I was dead asleep.

*Two weeks later*

I lay on the love seat as I clenched my stomach and groaned in pain. Jaime, Mike, and Vic sat on the other couch watching me with worry. They knew not to intervene. They knew the time of month.

"Are you sure you don't need anything." Mike asked in a small voice. I looked at him with angry eyes and growled at him. "Okay Okay." He said shrinking into the couch.

Suddenly the front door opened and closed. Tony walked in the room with three boxes of pizza. "Hey guys! I have piz-"

"Shh, you're stepping into dangerous territory, turtle." Jaime said.

My head snapped up to Tony as my mood changed. I jumped up off the couch and ran towards him. "Pizza!" I said as I hugged him.

"Dude, just stand still. Don't let her fool you." Vic said. I responded by flipping him off. "Maybe later." Vic responded as my cheeks reddened.

I quickly grabbed one of the boxes of pizza and sat on the love seat.

"That's my cheese pizza!" Tony said giving me a pouty face.