Nephilum Part 2

A/N: Yes, this story will include the garrison from supernatural but you do NOT have to watch Supernatural to understand Compeish? Also, Thanks for waiting so long! I really appreciate it!

2010

After what seemed like hours, a bright light filled the darkness.

It was so bright that i threw up my arm to shield myself.

Slowly, my eyes adjusted to the light and I could make out what appeared to be a garden.

The biggest garden I have ever seen. I didn't see where the garden ended.

There were many luscious hills, but the largest hill caught my eye.

On top of it stood a tree, the most beautiful tree I have ever seen, filled with perfectly ripe apples as if they were waiting for me.

I jogged to the hill and eventually reached the top.

It was so close...

"It is beautiful, but it is not for eating." A low, gravelly voice said from behind me.

I spun around in alarm, rock poised above my head, ready for any attack.

A man who looked like a 30-something accountant who sported a tan trench coat stood there, calm (and slightly amused, which irked me severely), as if I wasn't threatening to bash his brains in if he made any attempt to harm me.

"Where am I?" I demanded.

The man's eyes were trained on me with an all-knowing look, as if he could see into my soul and knew that I wouldn't hurt him.

The thought sent shivers down my spine.

Something told me that I wouldn't stand a chance against him in a fight anyways.

Hesitantly, I lowered the rock.

"The Garden of Eden," He finally answered.

I scoffed inwardly but decided to go along with it, "And you are?"

"I am Castiel," He answered, "I am an Angel of the Lord."

Believe me when I say this, I tried really really hard not to laugh but I failed when a giggle burst from my lips which erupted into fits of laughter.

Of course the first person I see in days is a religious nut!

The irony.

"I am not a 'religious nut'" He said with a monotone voice.

I stopped laughing immediately and looked at him with shock.

It took me a minute before I could use my voice, "What did you just say?"

Castiel looked at me with what could be resembled as exaggerated but not quite, "I am not a 'religious nut'"

I laughed nervously, "Why do you say that?"

"I can hear your thoughts because I am an angel," Castiel said this as if I were a kindergartener and didn't understand something.

I nodded, even though I didn't quite believe him.

"And this is the Garden of Eden?" I confirmed.

Castiel gave nodded.

Okay, This is by far the most bizarre dream I have ever had.

"This is not a dream." He said, answering my thoughts.

Right, he reads minds and invades peoples privacy, I thought sarcastically.