Chapter 2: BAD BOY GONE WRONG

Chapter 2: BAD BOY GONE WRONG (/-.-)/\(-.-\)

Katie’s P.O.V

                HALLELUJAH. You guessed it, I got my skateboard today. It is so awesome and cool something the 5 pigs don’t have MUAHAHHAHAHHA. SCREW THOSE BOYS I HATE THEM THEY CAN GO KIS MY BIG FAT SWEAT-  Bill what are you doing. NO. stop it Bill. STOP. I am so sorry about that Bill is crazy and yes he was writing it until sweat. I thank god I caught him from there or else it would have been crazy here. But I promise you that I Bill will write the next fanfic tehehehhehe. It will be sassy because will is only a sassy person/ghost ( sorry for calling you a ghost but face it its true:/). Ok so I was skate boarding through the nice streets of London to get to me school. Probably wondering what time is it. It is 3:00 in the morning. Yup I left my jacket so I am going to go through the back of the school because it is the only gate that stays open because I am cool with the janitor. Once I was about to turn to get to the back I heard whispering. “listen the bulling will stop once Jade pays us back ok. I hope you boys got that we need to wait for the money which will becoming right now.” I hear Harry whisper. I tilt my head a little more until someone pushes me and I slide against the ground and hit my head on the pole across from me and I only hear someone scream my name until I blacked out.

I woke up in a room I didn’t recognize. I was like so scared so me being me got out of the bed and I felt so dizzy so I fell face first. I heard someone chuckle through the doorway and once I saw who is was I rolled my eyes. It was ZAYN MALIK YAYAYAYAYAYAY. NOT. “Can I ask on what am I doing here” I asked Zayn.”Well Katie you fell from behind the wall and blacked out so the rest of the boys fled so I picked you up and brought you to my house.” Zayn said. “Oh, Thank you but you could’ve left me there I mean I am best friends with crickets and roaches. We always hang out in my backyard our on my daily  strolls at 4:00 am in the morning.” I said smiling. “How about you sit down and I will get you asprin ok.” Zayn said while walking out. He then came back and handed me the asprin. Once I got the asprin in my hand I threw them at him and ran past him down the stairs. Most like fell down the stairs. OOPPSS. Once I got down I saw the rest of the boys playing FIFA in the living room so I decided to scare them. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I jumped on Niall’s back and and pushed him off the couch me after him. “ WHAT THE HELL ZA- oh uh hi Katie.” Niall screamed/talked. “HELLO.” I screamed in his ear. I am special. I soon got up and was walking to the door until someone jumped on me and my head slammed against the floor HARD.

A/N: Hello my little kittens I want to know on how you guys are doing. I hope you had fun at school today. HAHAHAHA not I didn’t it was boring. Ya so sorry for the late update but don’t blame me blame my teachers :D. ok well I want you guys to comment on what kewl name you guys want me to call you.