Chapter 5: HARREH YA DOUCHE

Katie's P.O.V

Harry walked in being all cool and shit NOT THAT DOUCHE I HATE HIM I FEEL LIKE RIPPING OUT HIS EYEBALLS AND MAKE HIM EAT IT THEN I WANT TO CHOP OFF HIS BA- " THATS ENOUGH KATIE!" Zayn said. "What is enough Zaynie-loo?" I said innocently. " I HEARD WHT YOU SAID AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY EYEBALLS!!!" Harry said/screamed. " Dude! Take a chill pill and calm yo flat ass down gosh you give me a headache okay. First of all why are you here? Second of all what type of sick wierd pea-size brain in the heavens nor hell would you shoot me asshole." I said so calmly to Harry like i am not mad which I am. " First of all i am here to make sure you died which you didn't. Second of all I shot you because I dont like you." Harry said. " LISTEN I WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND HOW DO YOU KNW I AM NOT DEAD YOU COULD BE A CRAZY PERSON THAT NEEDS TO GO TO GO TO AN ASYLUM AND GET A LIFE HO,OHHHHHHHH SUCKA!!!!!!!" Guess who one MEH i won that fight because he walked out of the door without a word. The nurse walked in and said i was free to go and that there was just wrapping on my leg and there was no need for a cast. YAY. I got up and saw Zayn rush to my side. " Zayn i am alright i can walk okay you can go home i got this" " Okay bye Katie ill see you at school tomorrow." Zayn said while walking out. I walked out of the hospital and started walking to my home. Once i got there i went straight to my bed and wanted to sleep so bad. But i couldn't because i am not tired. I went downstairs and got myself a yummy kit-kat. Well actualy i got my self 6 but the same thing right hahaha. Once i finished my 6 kit-kats i went to go on my twittah. YAY I GOT 1 FOLLOWER NOW IN TOTAL I HAVE 2 FOLLOWERS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA. Time to celabrate. I went inside my pantry and got 2 full bags of kit-kats, another bag of snickers mini, a twix and snicker ice cream bar, and THA FANALLY WHICH IS DIBS. I love Dibs so much it is my favorite ice cream. I picked out The Little Mermaid to watch because it is my favorite movie than i went to start my PARTAY YAY.