Chapter 8: BUSTED

Chapter 8: busted

Zayn's P.O.V

I thought I saw her go into this house! Dammit!

"Ahhhh who are you guys!" The older lady shouts." Jerry come here!" OH NO! I run up to her trying to make her shut up.

"Please be quiet we thought it was our friend's house." I said.

"Lola the police are on their way!" This so called "Jerry" says. In less than 2 seconds I here police sirens behind me. The police comes barging in through the front doors. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR NOW!" Crap! I put my hands up and they handcuff Harry's, Brittany's, and my hands behind our back. It's not fair that Louis, Liam, and Niall aren't getting arrested. "Sir, there are 3 other boys that are in it with us." I say speaking up. The police looks up at me. "Oh really, show me where they live please." The police says and I smirk devily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Katie's P.O.V

I was sittin down casually on my couch in the living room eating some kit kats. Ya know, the usual. 'BREAKING NEWS! TEENAGE KIDS BREAK INTO AN ELDER COUPLE'S HOUSE WITH A KNIVE IN THEIR HANDS. GO TO CHANNEL 3 TO SEE MORE! Who cares aha. I go to the kitchen sitting on the counter with a HUGE box of chocolate.( well kitkat) I here banging on my front door. Damn! I open the front door to reveal an angry girl. "Do I know you?" I say calmly. "I AM NIALL JAMES HORAN'S GIRLFRIEND AND HE IS NOW IN PRISON AND IT IS OBLIVIOUSLY YOUR FAULT blah blah blah blahYOU BI-" She says getting cut off by me slapping her in the face then slamming the door in her face. I run upstairs, threw on black skinny jeans, a Rolling Stones jumper, black high tops, and then I grabbed my phone. I run downstairs and made sure that psycho wasn't at my door than grabbed my skateboard and started making my way down to the nearest police station. I know what you are think, I thought she hates them but I am going to laugh at them .

-at the police station-

"Hello mam how can I help you today," a lady at the front desk says." I am hear to visit Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan." "Name please" "Jolene" I gave the lady a fake name because I don't want to be on the record lol. They let me in and I go to a phone thing and I see all of the boys through the glass.

"HAHAHA I ALWAYS IMAGINED YOU GUYS IN JAIL!" I laugh away. "Shut up slu- HEY WATCH IS IRISH BOY!" a police man shouts, interrupting Niall. aha. "I'll be going now toodooladoo motherfuckers!" I say skipping out of the police station and quickly hopped onto my skateboard.I went straight to Party City because I gotta throw myself a party to celebrate the boys being in jail.