Chapter 4: Zayn Malik wants to be friends with ME!?!?!?

Chapter 4: Zayn Malik wants to be friends with ME !?!?!?

       I heard a little tiny knock on window. I went to see who the killer was to see ZAYN STANDING ON THE LEDGE OF MT WINDOW!! HE COULD FALL OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HE DOING THERE. I should shut up and open the window for him yeah. I opened the window and pulled Zayn in. Yeah he fell SOOOO. I kinda feel bad he fell so i rushed to his side " Are you alright did you hurt anything?" i asked him. " I am fine Katie" Zayn said grabing my shoulders. " Okay so i dont kno- NO ZAYN."  The man that was in my house grabbed zayn and pointed a gun to his head. The first thing i did was run up to the ugly beast and was about to kick his shin when he pointed the gun to me. " WHOA there mister, drop the gun and lets be friends!" " LISTEN LITTLE GIRL I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU AND I WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND KAT- UH STRANGER I DONT KNOW.!" ' Harry what are you doing here" i said so calm. That gave me a bullet in the leg. i fell to the floor crying. " WHAT THE HELL HARRY!!!!!!!!!" I hear Zayn scream at harry. I feel someone pick me up BRIDAL STYLE ( you see that rhymed YAY no okay continue on ) i look up to see Zayn put me in his car. My eye vision startes to get blurry and my eyes closed into darkness.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

                I opened my eyes to stupid bright lights htting my eyes. I sat up to see Zayn asleep nest t o me. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE SLEEPS. "  Thank You Katie" Zayn said. " Thank you for what barely-waking up zayn?" " For saying i am cute when i sleep" " Oh     your welcome :)." Then there was a knock on the door :O