Chapter 3: BACK UP THE FIRE-TRUCK

Katie’s P.O.V.

                I was so scared to open my eyes. Once I opened my eyes I see Harry on top of me and it looked wrong. “RAPE RAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE ZAYN HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME.” I screamed. “Wait why are you screaming for Zayn when there is 3 other boys you could’ve called.” Niall said as the rest of the boys came cornering me. I closed my eyes as Harry raised his fist ready to hit me, but I didn’t feel anything. I opened my eyes to see the ZAYN MALIK holding Harry’s fist so that it wouldn’t even touch me. “Thank you Zayn.” I said as I got up and didn’t know what I was doing but I went straight to Zayn and hugged him. I felt him hug me back and that’s when I broke down and started crying into his chest. Everyone needs to let out their stress, and I did now. “W-what did I-I do t-to deserve this.” I said while sobbing in his chest. I was shocked when Zayn replied, “You didn’t do anything wrong love.” I pulled away and went to go get my skateboard from Zayn’s room. Once I went there I got my skateboard, said thank you to Zayn, and then I skateboarded home. Once I got home I saw Bill in his bed. “Bill what’s wrong?” I asked him. “I don’t think I can attend your fanfic anymore.” “WHAT WHY?!?! What happened are you alright?” “Everyone’s friend will leave soon you are 17 Kat you will be friendly and I want you to make real friends okay.” “Okay Bill bye see you soon.” “BYE KIT-KAT.”

                I woke up to a big bang in my flat on the first floor. I got up and didn’t know what to do I think I shit myself from being scared. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to Zayn’s phone number and called him. ( In bold is Zayn and regular is Katie.)

“Hello”

“Zayn I think someone is in my house”

“Okay I am on my way there okay unlock your window”

OKAY ZAYNIE TEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE”

I sometime wonder if you are human ok bye”

“Bye Zayn Drive safe.”

Now let’s wait and see when school comes tomorrow.

A/N sorry it was short I am watching the X-Factor and it was AWESOME MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. MADE YOU EMOTIONAL WHEN BILL LEFT BUT DON’T WORRY SHE IS GOING TO MEET FRIENDS YAY. AND IT IS A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND ;)