Irrelevant Shawn

"You free for tonight?" Shawn did a stupid pose.

Karl looked disgusted. " You are are NASTY! GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT!!!!" shouted Karl.

As Karl said so Shawn walked out , but before he went out the door, he said " Hey yo can I still get me some Big Macz!?" asked Shawn. Karl still had on a disgusted look, "NO WAY HOS-EH! NOW GET OUT!" shouted Karl. Shawn walked out with a disappointed look and whispered to himself "*GAWD I only want to see if he was free, he was just so HAWT I couldn't resist!*" Shawn walked out, got back on his tricycle and rode home to his wifey.

As Shawn walked back in the house after parking his tricycle outside, he greeted his wife, "Hey Manda, I was just at McDonkaDonk earlier, sorry I couldn't get you anything. There was this REALLY HAWT guy there who kicked me out of the restaurant." he said with a disappointed look. Manda looked at him like he was crazy and shouted "WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME ANY BIG MACZ!!!" Shawn cowered at her high pitched scream. "Sorry I'll get you some next time, its's not my fault that man was SOOOO attractive. I tried to ask him out but he was playing hard to get and yelled at me to get out." Shawn rambled. Manda just ignored her husband and continued watching a random show on TV.

The Next Day...

Shawn went back to McDonald's to flirt with Karl again...   "OH MY LORD! What large muscles you have!" Shawn said as he ran into Karl's arms. As Karl looked down to see who it was, he groaned in annoyance once he saw who it was. "Don't you have anything better to do?" Questioned Karl. "Nope." Shawn said, popping the p. Karl tried to loosen Shawn's grip but only found that it made it even worse. Shawn immediately tightened his grip on Karl. "GET OFF OF ME YOU DUMB BUTT!" Karl shouted. Shawn let go and went to the counter to order some food.

----------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP! REMEMBER TO VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!
LOVE YA! <3

>Syd<