Karl's Dream Come True

Ever since Shawn betrayed Karl's trust, life for Shawn had been horrible. He always wanted to see if Karl was at McDonald's, he was never there. One day while Shawn was surfing the web, he came across a channel...

"Hmm. The Janitor of the Year Awards."he said to himself. Since it reminded Shawn of Karl, he decided to give it a shot. About an hour into the show...

"Ok, folks here we have the best janitor in the world that y'all have voted for." announced the host of the show. "The candidates for this award are... Mr. Rainbowfartsicle, Mr. Sonofabingbong, and Mr. Karl." Shawn got so excited he squealed like a little girl on Christmas day. "All of the votes have been calculated, the janitor of the year is..........."

Shawn felt uncomfortable with the awkward silence. All of a sudden the announcer shouted "MR.KARL!!!" That sound made Shawn jump out of his seat. As he fell off the couch Shawn was cheering with delight. He cheered so loud a tree fell down next to his house, dogs around his block started howling, and his phone started ringing.

~

At the award ceremony...

Karl was so happy that he had won the Janitor of the Year Award. Now he could get a job anywhere, as a janitor of coarse. He would also get a grand prize of $2! That was the most exciting thing for Karl. He would also be able to pursue his dream hobby, dancing.

Ever since he was a little baby Karl he wanted to be the best dancer in his class, all the kids made fun of him but he didn't care. He would always watch Dancing With the Stars when he got home from school.

~

Karl was prancing around his room, practicing when he heard his doorbell ring. He was dressed in a leotard, pink tutu, tights, and some leg warmers. He looked ridiculous. He went downstairs to see who it was at the door. It was Shawn...

"Oh that's just great. this stupid donkey just had to come at one of my best moments in life..." Said Karl.

---------------------------------------------

YO PPL! I'M SO SRRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN AWHILE. GO AHEAD THROW ROCKS AT ME. I HAD WRITERS' BLOCK AND I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE. PLZ FORGIVE MEH. I'LL TRY TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER. I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THO! BAI BAI XD!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!

-=Syd=-