Shawn = Forever Alone

"HOLY GUACAMOLE!"exclaimed Shawn as he walked into his "man cave" aka the basement, whatever he liked to call it, when he realized it was empty.

"WHERE THE HECK DID ALL MY STUFF GO!!!" As Shawn said this his wife, Manda, walked in the room.

"Oh. Do you mean all those dust bunnies and dead bugs that you call "friends"? I threw them away. They were dusty crusty and I felt as though I'm more important than them....so I threw them in the dump."

Shawn looked at her with tears in his eyes. "HOW DARE YOU!! They helped me get through my whole school career!...wait. I never went to school! Whoops silly me. I forgot I dropped out the first minute I was there!" Shawn says with a dumb look on his face.

"Oh is that's why you're such a dumb butt?" Exclaimed Manda.

"Actually, no that's not the reason why. The reason why I'm so dumb is because I was naturally born with only 0.1 brain cells." Said Shawn proudly.

"No way! I actually never realized that you were such an idiot."Says Manda sarcastically. "And this is what i get for marring a moron..."you'll regret it", they said. "Don't be such an idiot" they said. But no, I just had to marry him." Manda says mumbling to herself sassily as she walked back upstairs from the basement.

"Welp, time to fine me some new friends!" Says Shawn as he walked up the stairs.

Shawn walked the streets alone, without Karl he felt empty inside. He wanted to find a way to win him back but of course being him he was too dumb.  As usual.

He wanted to confront him at McDonald's but he wasn't there that day.

"Well, at least I have you." Shawn said to his Big Mac. A couple minutes later, when Shawn finished his Big Mac, he looked down at his tray and saw only crumbs of his "friend."

"Dang flabit! Now I have NO ONE!" Shawn bursts into tears.

He walked out to the parking lot...

"Never mind, I still have you!" He says to his tricycle and rides it home.

On his way home, Shawn's last remaining "friend", aka his tricycle, fell apart in the middle of the road.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Cried Shawn. When he tried to put it back together, either a at ran over the pieces, or the entire thing would fall apart, again.

After repeatedly trying to fix it, Shawn gave up and just walked home. He need Ed the extra work out too because he was starting to get lumpy.

When Shawn got home...

--------------------------------------------

LOL SRRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!
LOVE YA <3
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE/FOLLOW!

-=Syd=-