Visiting Karl

Everyday Shawn visited Karl at McDonald's. One day Shawn decided to visit Karl at his house. When he was on his way to Karl's house he realized that he didn't even know where he lived. While he pulled over on his tricycle, he saw a glimpse of Karl's beautiful figure walking down the sidewalk. All of a sudden, a plan came to him. Shawn decided to follow Karl back to his house.

"I'm such a genius." Shawn complemented himself. "Why didn't I think of this plan earlier!" He exclaimed as he followed Karl back to his house. When Karl entered his house, Shawn pulled over right in front of his driveway.

Shawn got off his tricycle and clicked his imaginary keys. He walked up the path to Karl's door. When he rang the doorbell, Shawn heard someone say inside, "Oh yay! Another Girl Scout! I'm gonna get me some THIN MINTZ!!!" When Karl opened the door, his excited face quickly changed from childish and excited to shocked and also disappointed. "What the heck are you doing here Shawn!"

Shawn pushed his way through the doorway and walked inside, as he admired Karl's house, he began to run around to get a better view. " NO RUNNING IN MY HALLWAYS!!!" Shouted Karl. Immediately Shawn stopped, turned on his heal and walked back towards Karl.

-=Time Change=-

When Karl and Shawn were done taking and flirting with each other, Shawn decided it was time to go before his CRAZY wife yelled at him, again. So he went back to his tricycle, clicked the unlock button on his imaginary keys and rode off into the sunset.

Once Shawn left Karl finally realized that he was starting to fall in love with Shawn. "MAN! This dude is SOOO cool. I wonder if he's in a relationship?" Karl thought to himself.

Karl decided to soon confess his love to Shawn once he knew where he lived. As Karl went into FULL stalker mode and went onto his laptop and went to look for Shawn's Facebook.

He immediately found it his profile, ShawnlovesKarl4life. Karl blushed and giggled at his username. While he looked up his information, Karl found his address on his profile description. "Only someone as stupid as him would do that." Karl said and rolled his eyes.

--------------------------------------------
OMG I'M SOO SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! PLZ FORGIVE MEH!

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP!  LIKE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE! LOVE YA!<3
-PEACE OUT RAINBOW TROUT-

-=Syd=-