Cheater

As Karl drove to Shawn's house he started to get hungry. So instead of going right away, he went to the nearest CVS to get so hot fries. As he parked in a spot, right away he realized he didn't have any money. When he took out his wallet, a moth flew out. Along with the moth, out came dust and cobwebs.

Instead of going inside Karl decided that he'll just go to McDonald's. After all he did work there, as a janitor...

~

Once Karl was back on the road,  he drove straight to Shawn's house.

Karl pulled up to Shawn's driveway and glanced towards his house. Karl was finally going to admit his feelings to Shawn when he got there.

~

When Karl was walking towards Shawn's house, all of a sudden he saw him standing there flirting with HIS Shawn!

As Karl stalked them from afar, he heard the man introduce himself. "Hello there, my name is Martin Bashen. I'm you're be neighbor..." He want on but Karl was too distracted to listen to the rest of their conversation.

The man had a strange accent and a strong cologne. Karl instantly became jealous. He knew he couldn't compete with him.

"WHY SHAWN?!" Exclaimed Karl from a behind a nearby bush. Shawn and Martin immediately looked for the source of the awkward sound.

All of a sudden, Karl jumped from out of the bush and attacked Martin. He jumped on his back screaming, "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY SHAWN AWAY!!"

Karl grabbed a nearby branch from a tree and stared smacking the man with it.

~

When finally Karl stopped, he turned to Shawn with a hurt look in his eyes. "Why would you do this to me Shawn. Even though we haven't even been together for long I am HURT." Karl said with a pouty 5-year-old look on his wrinkled, sweaty face.

Martin just felt awkward about the situation and left the scene where a murder could occur...

Shawn looked dumbfounded. "Uh...what." Shawn was officially dumber than dumb.

"He's such and idiot." Karl thought.

Although Karl still loved Shawn, Karl was still angry at him. Karl did his chicken dance and waltzed away, like a chicken.

Shawn was so confused he, he was absolutely confident that Karl liked him. He was planning to go out with him but instead, he pouted like a little girl, jumped around, and complained.

--------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER SRRY IT'S KINDA SHORT!! I'M SO SRRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER. PLZ DON'T KILL MEH.
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE/FOLLOW! LOVE YA <3

-=Syd=-