Preference-How He Introduces You On Stage

Heyo! So, hope you all are having a great weekend so far! Wrote this little preference real quick. Hope you guys enjoy it! HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE sorry i say hope way too much.

Tyler: So Tyler would obviously do something cutsie and fun because we've already seen him do it with Jenna. But I think he's the kind of guy who would be playing his uke and then all of a sudden, to shock the audience, he would be like "Hey everybody! This is my girlfriend, y/n! You don't know her yet because I've been keeping it a secret! But here she is!!". And then you would be all shocked because obviously you weren't expecting him to do that AT ALL. And then you come on stage and everyone is chanting your name throughout the stadium/arena/idk what it's called. When you walk up to Tyler, he grabs your waist with his free hand and puled you into a kiss and the whole crowd just cheers. So yeah I wish that was me instead of Jenna. but who am I kidding I love Jenna.

Josh: Ok so I came up with a good idea for this one and it took me a while. Lol. But what if Josh was playing drums and then just stood up in the middle of the song, stopping his drum playing. (By the way he and Tyler both planned this to happen during the show). So when he stood up he grabbed a microphone and came to the center of the stage, and the crowd was like "oh my god w-wat is happening right now, Joshua, the love of my life?". And then Josh brings you out onto the stage and your hands are over your mouth because you're all surprised. And then he's like "I'm going to have my girlfriend here drum the rest of the song!". And you whisper into Josh's ear "Uhm I don't know how to drum, Josh". He replies with "I know don't worry I got this.". Then he would bring you over to his drum set and guess what! He would have you sit in his lap and you would hold the drum sticks, his hands over yours. Then, of course, he would continue to play the drums with you and you would smile the whole time :).

Okay so it's not the best grammar and probably a lot of spelling errors. But it's just a preference so I thought it would be more fun for me to just not care and have more fun with it. IM NOT GON EDIT IF I DON WANNA EDIT MANNNNN.

bye.

|-/